(𝙔𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙤 𝘼𝙠𝙞𝙠𝙤)--𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝙊𝙬𝙚𝙙

The reader in this one will still be non-binary. But they'll be in a female body. So I'll still refer to the reader at they/them. Sorry is this produces any controversy of any sort.

 Sorry is this produces any controversy of any sort

Fluff

△▼△▼△▼△▼

Fuck

You were a screwed.

Being in the ADA wasn't going to be an easy job, you knew that. Yet you still went down the path anyways, only for you to end up at your death.

It happened so fast, you can't even remember how it happened. Was it a car? A bomb? A gun?

All you remember is that you heard a bang, and then the world went black, you could only hear loud ringing, and your body felt like it was going to break into millions of pieces. And then you felt numb.

You thought you were at your end.

At least until you opened your eyes and saw a blank white ceiling.

"What. The. Fuck."

You tried to sit up, putting pressure on your hands. The searing pain you once felt was nonexistent. The adrenaline must have died down by now, so the pain should be unbearable. But that wasn't the case at all. Infact, you felt better than you had in a while. But...how?

You felt the soft cushioning of a bed under your hands. It was a hospital bed. Your eyes trailed around the room and you became more familiar with the place. It was the hospital room in the ADA!

You were at a loss. You were for sure dead. You knew you were. Yet, you were alive.

The clothes that you wore were still the ones that you had on when you were...killed? You didn't know what to call your situation. They were tattered and ripped to the extent of no repair. There were huge gashes of missing clothing along your torso. One rip spreading all the way across your chest, revealing your bra.

Your eyes darted everywhere, your mind in a state of confusion. Faint footsteps were getting louder and louder by the second. Soon enough, the sound of the door opening was heard. You whipped your head to the door, and there stood a beautiful woman. The most attractive person you have ever seen.

"Woah. Easy now. I know you were basically just resurrected from the dead to good health, but you should still take it easy nonetheless." The woman said while walking towards you.

As she came closer, the view of her became clearer. She had short purple hair with a simple button up shirt and a skirt with leggings. And you must admit, she had quite the attractive figure.

You quickly eyed her up and down, hoping she hadn't noticed your gaze eyeing her body. But when you met her eyes again, a smirk grew on her face.

"What happened? You- I thought I was dead."