(𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤)--𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

Since I have only done a select few character from the anime, I have decided to expand my horizons.

Fluff

Fluff

△▼△▼△▼△▼

Why were you never prepared for the weather?

You always told yourself that it was never going to be that cold outside, or that it wasn't actually going to rain, continuing to ignore the weather apps.

And nearly every single time, it always came back to bite you in the ass moments later.

You decided to go on a date with your boyfriend, Tanizaki. You two decided on going to the movies which was Naomi's idea. Ironically, she wasn't the one going on the date.

The movie wasn't anything scary nor sappy, it was a cool mystery movie. Tanizaki wasn't really the type of person to like mystery movies but you managed to convince him to pick this as the movie for the date.

You two sat down in the theatre once you got there and got your snacks and beverages, popcorn and slushies in hand. Your boyfriend and you chatted with each other as the previews went on, you laughing at his jokes every so often.

When the movie started, the lights dimmed in the theatre. You snuggled up to Tanizaki, which he greatly accepted your touch.

You two shared the popcorn and drank your own slushies. You got the red slushie and he got the blue.

During the middle of the movie, you looked over at your boyfriend. You could tell he was very immersed in the movie, making you smile. You kissed his cheek and laud your head on his shoulder, making him blush which went unnoticed by you.

Time passed by fast. Very fast. The movie ended in what felt like a few short minutes. But I'm reality, it had been nearly two hours. You two exited the theatre, I'm the middle of a crowd of the people who were also leaving. He took your hand and lead the way to your car.

You shivered at the chilly temperature, not going unnoticed by Tanizaki. You internally cursed yourself out for not bringing your own coat.

"Are you cold?" He asked you.

You shook your head slightly. "Only a little. But I'll survive."

He payed no mind to your answer. Instead, he took his oversized sweater off and gave it to you, leaving him with only a tank top on.

You shook your head. "Love, if you don't wear that you'll get cold." But he wouldn't hear it. He pulled the sweater over your head and onto your body, instantly warming you up.

"Thank you." You replied gratefully. He simply blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Once you two got into the car, you turned on the radio and listened to music while your boyfriend drove to the café. He placed his hand on your thigh, light caressing it. It gave you butterflies each and every time he did that, not that you were complaining.

You two entered the cafe when you arrived. You got you and your boyfriend a seat while he ordered your drinks. You asked him for a simple simple coffee, which he obliged to get for you.

You were lost in thought and looking at your phone. So lost in thought that you didn't even notice someone sitting across from you until they spoke up.

"Hey princess/prince." The person spoke up.

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked up. It was a man that seemed to be around your age. A man you had never seen before. And a man you weren't getting any good vibes from.

"Hello sir? Is there anything I can help you with?" You asked. You wanted to keep it short and simple. To keep this man out of your face.

"I'm just wondering what an amazing looking stranger is doing here and not in some luxury palace."

"If you must know, then I'm getting coffee with my boyfriend. Not that it's any of your business, nor your concern." You replied somewhat snappy.

"Well I can get you that your little boyfriend can't treat you like I can. I can guarantee that." He replied.

Now you were starting to get a little pissed off.

"I can guarantee that you are going to get your ass kicked by this "amazing looking stranger" if you don't back the fuck off and get away from me." The man only smirked at your reply.

"Feisty. I like it."

You in the middle of getting up to punch the man when you felt a hand in your shoulder, bringing you back down into your chair. You looked up and saw your boyfriend.

"Excuse me sir, but I believe you are in my seat. And from where I'm standing, I also believe you are making them uncomfortable. So if you don't mind, I would rather you step back and leave them alone before you make both of us pissed off." He said to the man with a glare of a thousand blades. That was enough to scare the man away. He quickly got up and walked off, leaving you two alone. You sighed in relief.

"Thank you. I would have gave that man a bloody nose if you hadn't come."

He merely chuckled and sat down across from you. "No worries. I'm sorry I hadn't come sooner. Maybe I could have stopped that man from saying anything."

"Love, it's not your fault. I asked you to order and grab our drinks. The man took advantage of that and started hitting on me. I could have handled it myself but, again, I appreciate your help. Do not blame yourself for this." You took you hand in his and rubbed his knuckles, assuring him.

You two chatted, mainly you just talking about useless things, trying to get your mind off of what happened. When you two finished your coffees, you threw them away and walked outside and to your car. He drove you to your apartment to drop you off.

He walked you to your door and you two said your goodbyes when you remembered something.

"Wait! Tanizaki!" You called to him when he was walking away. He turned to look at you and saw you taking off his sweater.

"I need to give you your sw-" You were cut off by him pulling the sweater back down on you.

"Keep it. At least for now." He said. You looked at him in curiosity.

While walking away, he turned back to you again.

"After all, it looks better on you than it does on me."

And with that, he left you in front of your apartment, butterflies and all.

Maybe it might not be so bad to never dress for the weather after all.

So lately, I haven't really been into writing lately. My mental health is kinda deteriorating and my motivation to do things is kinda nonexistent. But I will try my best to update and stuff.