(𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙢𝙖)--𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙈𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙚

Just to preface, I don't know much about Sigma so if this isn't correct or out of character, I'm sorry and I'll try to fix it as a get farther into the anime/ manga. (Also I can't find a gif of sigma so here's one of Fyodor)

 (Also I can't find a gif of sigma so here's one of Fyodor)

(Requested)
Fluff

△▼△▼△▼△▼

What was currently in your possession was a group of cards, each holding its own personal value, the same could be said for the leader of the Sky casino who was seated right in front of you.

'Texas Hold Em' was the name of the game. And currently, you had been winning by a landslide. Fortunately for your current opponent, you guys weren't playing for money.

The Sky Casino head lays down his cards. "Two of a kind." He spoke.

You grinned in delight as you laid down your own cards. "Full house."

Sigma sweat-dropped as he saw your cards in front of him. "I feel like you're cheating at this point."

You chuckled. "You wish. Anywho, I'm bored as hell from all this winning. I wanna do something else."

Suddenly, a large group a voices was starting to be heard through the casino.

"Hey what gives?"

"What the hell? What kind of fuckery is this?"

"These assholes! We'll throw you out of this casino!"

A giant mob of people was beginning to form in the casino. You and Sigma looked at each other is curiosity.

"Are you still bored?" He asked.

"Let's see what this is all about and then I'll give you my answer."

Sigma grabbed your hand and pushed past people to get to the front of the commotion, him in front and you behind. At the centre of the mob, you found two people standing there.

One was a red-haired guy with somewhat formal attire and a top hat on, and the other was a taller brown-haired guy with his arm on the red-haired guy's head.

"Get your fucking arm off!" The red-haired dude nearly yelled.

"Oh but Chuuya, you make for such a good arm rest!" The other man teased.

'So what exactly is the issue here?...'

"What is going on?" Sigma announced. Looking at him, anyone could tell he had this under control and he knew what he was doing, but you knew deep down inside as soon as he saw the crowd form, his heart started racing from the nerves.

Hoards of people gave him answers at to what was going on, and most of what you could gauge was that the two men in the centre have been cheating and causing others to go into massive debt.