Chapter - 4 {Rewrite}

A/n: new look's of female kokushibo👆let me know if you like it

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

R/w/n = "random women name"

R/d/b = "random drunk bastard"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

Y/n:

R/d/b: *scared but trying to act tough* "w-what's with that face you f*cking brat

R/d/b: *scared but trying to act tough* "w-what's with that face you f*cking brat."

Y/n: *say's nothing and just stares at him menacingly*

R/d/b: *try's to punch him*

However y/n easily Dodged the punch and then hit the man with a hard punch right in his face breaking his nose and making him stumble back and grab his now broken nose in pain.

R/d/b: *holds his nose and screams in pain and anger* "YOU F*CKING BRAT!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!"

He ran towards y/n and tried to punch him but y/n ducked down and once again dodged the punch and punches him as hard as he could in his stomach making him spit out some saliva and a little blood and some wine he just recently dranked. And seeing such damage both Jhonny and Suzuki thought

Jhonny and Suzuki: *in mind*

R/d/b literally went flying because of how hard he was punched and crashed into a nearby building, his vision was a little blurry now but he still stood up and tried to stand still but he was shaking and wobbling a lot

R/d/b literally went flying because of how hard he was punched and crashed into a nearby building, his vision was a little blurry now but he still stood up and tried to stand still but he was shaking and wobbling a lot. Y/n let out a small sigh as he was disappointed that he still has to fight him but just then he looked up a little and saw a group of three girls standing on a balcony of the same building r/d/b crashed in and saw that the balcony had some flower pots on it, and he grinned a little because of the idea he has.

Y/n: 'heh, I'm so evil'

He looks at the girls standing on the balcony most likely looking at the fight but then they looked at y/n and blushed seeing his face, but then they saw him pointing at the flower pots of the balcony then at r/d/b. They realised what he was planning and grabbed one flower pot each. By now r/d/b's vision got cleared as he looked at y/n in rage.

R/d/b: "you're dead now you brat!!!!"

He tried to run towards y/n but just then, a flower pot crashed down straight on his head and shattered on impact and before he could recover from it another flower pot came crashing down on his head then another one. He then falled down on the ground unconscious. Y/n looked at the girls and gave a thumbs up then looked at r/w/n.

Y/n: "well now that, that's taken care of." *looking at R/w/n who is shocked at what just happened* "you ok mam?"

R/w/n: *snaps out of it* "huh oh uh ya I'm fine."

Y/n: *goes to her and gives her a small bag then start to walk away*

R/w/n: *opens the the bag and is shocked to see alot of money* "e-ex-excuse m-me s-s-sir, i-i-i ca-can't possibly ac-accept this."

[A/n: if you're wondering, why is she stuttering it's because she is really shocked to see so much money and is thinking her husband aka R/d/b messed with some very important person]

Y/n: *stops then turns around and say's it with a smile*

Y/n: "Keep it mam, it will help you with whatever problems you have with that drunk idiot, also just an advice divorce him because if he is still with you, he will only try to get that money from you for himself

Y/n: "Keep it mam, it will help you with whatever problems you have with that drunk idiot, also just an advice divorce him because if he is still with you, he will only try to get that money from you for himself."

R/w/n: *replies with a blush because of his smile* "o-o-okay."

Every girl present there blushed after seeing his smile, and the one's who blushed the most was, well obviously Gyutaro and Daki who else did you expect.

Gyutaro and Daki : 'omg y/n is so f*cking cool and his smile is so cute and beautiful, but' *look's at R/w/n who is still blushing* 'HOW DARE THAT B*TCH LOOK AT OUR Y/N LIKE THAT I'LL F*CKING KILL HER!!!!'

Y/n: *starts to go towards Jhonny and Suzuki but then see's the crowd* "oi what are y'all still here for huh." *glares at them*

The crowd after seeing his glare towards them quickly went back to whatever they were doing but Jhonny, Suzuki and Daki were still there

Y/n: *starts walking towards Jhonny and Suzuki but then see's Daki and starts going towards her*

~Daki POV~

Daki: *see's y/n coming towards her and starts internally panicking* 'omg he's coming here what do I do, am i even looking good, are my clothes looking presentable!?!?!?'

Y/n: *standing infront of her and look's at her* "you ok Miss?*

Daki: *blushing* "Y-y-yes i a-am f-fi-fine y-y/n."

Y/n: "good to know, miss...? "

Daki: *realises that she didn't introduce herself* "oh my name is Da-i mean Warabihime."

Y/n:: "i see, well it's nice to meet you miss Warabihime." *smiles*

Daki: *blush* "n-nice to meet y-you too."

I was about to start a good chat with my lovely y/n but someone started shouting at him

~No one's POV~

Jhonny: *shouts* "oi if you're done flirting come on y/n!!"

Y/n: *look's and see's Jhonny and Suzuki about to leave and shouts back* "ah wait for me!!" *Look's at Daki* "sorry miss Warabihime but I'll have to go, hope we meet again soon, bye-bye." *Run's towards them*

Daki: "wai-" *try's to stop him but see's he already ran off* "damnit" *run's to the direction they went to find him*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "let me know what you think about this chapter and comment any suggestions you would like to see in the next chapter, also it's gonna take some time for the next update because of my annual exams."