Chapter - 23

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

Telepathy = {Hello}

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

The three looked at each other with unreadable expressions as all three of them were lost in their thoughts, then suddenly Akaza spoke up with a hostile tone of voice

Akaza: "I'm not giving up."

Kokoshibi, and Douma look at Akaza as she glares at them.

Akaza: "I may be weaker than both of you, but I'm not going to give up on my y/n. I know you two also love him by the way you were looking at him."

Kokoshibi: *silently stares at her* "....."

Douma then puts her hand on her cheek and sighs dreamingly.

Douma: "Hah~ looks like it can't be helped"

Kokoshibi, and Akaza look at Douma questioningly as she looks at them and smiles.

Douma: "well, what did you both expect from darling hmm~ obviously he's such a great person that he would make multiple girls fall for him fufufufu~"

[A/n: "I can see a mental image of female Douma fufufu'ing smugly in my head."]

Akaza: "the f*ck are you trying to say b*tch."

Douma: "Kokoshibi-dono~, Akaza-dono~. What I'm trying to say is, we should share Y/n-kun~."

Kokoshibi, and Akaza look at her with shock. And Akaza is even more shocked because she just witnessed Douma speak something that can actually solve their problem and not some dumb sh*t.

[Douma: "Hey that's rude!"

A/n: *looks at her* "..........."

Douma: *looks at A/n* "......umm is something wrong, A/n-sama?"

A/n not being in the mood to deal with ungrateful brats or wh*res opens a portal next to Douma and takes out his shoe then menacingly points it towards her.

A/n: "Get the f*ck out of here!"

Douma: "eek I'm sorry!"

She then runs inside the portal as A/n wears his shoe again and sighs in frustration.

A/n: "Why do I do this to myself." *Suddenly remembers* "Oh yeah to make the chapter longer." *Looks at the readers looking at him with a "Wtf man" expression* "What? Go ahead, Continue reading the rest of the chapter."]

Before any one of them could say anything, they all heard a voice inside their heads.

Muzan: {Kokoshibi. Douma. Akaza. I demand your presence in the infinity fortress, right now!}

All three: {Hai Muzan-sama!}

All three of them without another word sprint towards the infinity fortress.

~Time skip brought to you by A girl from Author-sama's class talking to him and him calling her his "Bahan(Sister)" absolutely Sister-zoning thy Thot~

We now see one of the many doors of the infinity fortress as it opens up and the Trio of....umm...Chaos?(Sin and wolf: "That's our Title, you idiot.") Okay. Umm...hmm 🤔 Demons? (random reader#41: "That's too boring.") Ugh whatever, let's stick with Uppermoons. As the trio of Uppermoons walks out of it and they look ahead And their eyes widen as they see "Y/n" standing there.