Ending 2: The "Demon King" Ending

A/n: "I didn't expect to find more bunny female muzan images tbh. Y'all better make spending my time finding these images worth it and vote on every chapter as I've said before."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We see the scene we last left on aka All the h*rny Yandere Demons looking down at the scared y/n with a blush, 100% lust and double the amount of O̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ love.

The harem: *very h0rny* "Oh Y/n~"

However y/n didn't answer because he was still traumatized by the brutal death he saw.

Y/n: "I-i-"

Muzan then walks towards him and she lovingly puts a hand on his cheek.

Muzan: "Oh my lovely y/n, You're just so so SO Adorable~ you cannot imagine just how long I've waited for this~ to finally be with you~ forever and ever, my dear husband~"

Y/n: "M-miss muzan, just w-what in the world is h-happening? Why are you calli-"

Muzan: "Shush~" *puts a finger over his mouth* "Just relax, my love~ You need not worry about anything anymore~ after all, your lovely wives would get rid of ANY of your problems~"

As a random reader was just about to write in the comments "And what if you are the problem?" Or "then get rid of yourself because you are, the problem." Muzan quickly adds in.

Muzan: "Except us of course~ we are just a lovely little problem you're gonna HAVE to deal with~"

Y/n's eyes widened because he got the impression that there was no space for arguments by her voice as the other uppermoons surrounds him. Douma then hugged him and then gave him a light bite on the neck drawing out some blood and drank it.

Douma: "oh my~! Your blood is SO tasty, my love~"

Every other uppermoons: "The F*ck are you doing!? Get off of Darling!!"

Douma: "Hehehe~ sorry~"

All of them were ready to beat her ass up but then Muzan spoke up.

Muzan: "Now now, calm down girls. Do remember that even SHE is now a lover of our darling."

Then uppermoons calmed down and then Muzan looked back at Y/n who hasn't said anything yet cause I seriously can't think of anything for him to say.

Muzan: "Now then~"

Muzan then grabs Y/n's neck and she shoves a finger inside it pouring her blood inside him and before he could scream she grabs his head and literally just straight up french kisses him to shut him up as the other girls watched in jealousy. After a moment, which felt like an hour to Y/n, she broke the kiss and looked at y/n to see that he was transformed into a demon and now had Demon features but what stood out the most was that his eyes changed into the color Red, Although they still looked as beautiful as they looked before.

Muzan: "Congratulations, my love~ you are now our eternal beloved, and the Demon king~"

Y/n: *Shocked* "D-d-demon K-king..!? M-me...!?