Chapter - 23.5 {Is this fanservice?}

A/n: "I honestly cringed a lot while writing this chapter but oh well, I had to get this out of my head. So, can't do anything about it. Also, isn't that pic beautiful?"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

It was currently daytime as the sun was high in the sky in all its glory shining as bright as ever upon the world, but there was one place where the lights of the glorious Sun did not reach. It was the fortress of the infamous Demon Queen, Muzan Kibutsuji. The Infinity fortress, in which The high ranking group of demons known as the uppermoons livid with their Queen who were currently in their respective rooms sleeping or just daydreaming about, well, we all know who, and the Demon Queen, Muzan was walking around the infinity fortress lost in her thoughts thinking about the many things she wants to do with her one and only beloved Y/n, while holding a photo frame which, of course, had a painting of Y/n in it. And, as any other yandere would, she was talking to the painting.

Muzan: "Ah my beloved, I can't wait for the night to come, so I can finnally meet you and show you how much I love you. It feels as if the day is painfully longer today, every second is taking longer than usual to pass. I just can't wait to get my hands on you~"

[A/n: "........she's getting hornier by the second."]

Muzan lovingly And softly strokes "Y/n" as she entered a room and put "Y/n" down and sat infront of "him". She then started undressing but before fully taking her clothes off she looked at "Y/n" with a gaze filled with love and passion (A/n: "and most likely lust")

 She then started undressing but before fully taking her clothes off she looked at "Y/n" with a gaze filled with love and passion (A/n: "and most likely lust")

Muzan: "Oh no, not yet my love, I'm afraid you can't see me naked yet as I want to show you something before. So no looking"

She then turned around "Y/n" and changed her dress and then turned "Y/n" again wearing something that is 100% fanservice material, according to me.