Return From Genocide + HOW THE F*CK?!?!

We see in the dark endless void owned by Vritra, The Demonic_dragon_god a purple portal which was left open by Vritra when he went through it.

Suddenly a figure walks out the portal as he was wearing a purple armour and blood was all over him. This figure was none other than the author Vritra himself.

Vritra(me): "man that felt great!"

Another figure jumps out the portal as he was also covered in blood like the author

???: "Dude, that was f*cking awesome! I'm glad you also invited me. The Chaos we caused was beautiful!"

The author or Vritra turns towards the owner of the voice to see one of his best friends SinOfWrath5 standing there holding the Mortal Blade.

Vritra (me): "i knew you would like it"

Sin Of Wrath: "like it? I f*cking loved it! I really needed that to get me distracted from Thinking of her"

Vritra(me): "your welcome"

Another figure then walks out of the portal as he was covered in so much blood and Chuck's of flesh than he was barely recognisable.

???: "You really need to do something about her. Also thanks for inviting me as well Vritra, that was fun and delicious." *Eats the chunk of flesh he was holding*

Vritra(me): "dude, what the f*ck. We literally went to that world before you but you still managed to get covered in blood more than us and you have small chunks of flesh all over your body."

Vritra then summons a mirror in front of ??? As he looks at his blood covered body and then says

???: "Well damn"

Sin of Wrath: "don't just f*cking say "well damn" and go Clean yourself!"

???: "Oh ya! I could say the sam-" *looks at SinOfWrath5 to see him without any blood on him in new clothes*

???: "Uhhhh well i can say the same for Vrit-" *looks at Vritra to see him without his armour or blood on him in new clothes drinking some red wine🍷*