Chapter - 16

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

Previously on dragon Ba-i mean previously on "yandere female uppermoon's and muzan x male reader" we saw the uppermoons getting on a serious catfight and quickly stopping themselves when the heard the noise of glass breaking and seeing the cause of it making their eyes widened. Now let us do a quick re-cap of what y/n did after cleaning his kitchen.

~Flashback y/n POV~

I was already tired enough when I came back home and cleaning the kitchen only made me even more tired than i already was so i just went to my room and quickly fall asleep.

~Time skip~

I woke up after sometime and i am definitely feeling better after getting some sleep. I stood up from my bed and took the glass of water i had on the table next to my bed and drank some water from it, and just as i finished half of the water in the glass i suddenly heard a lot of noises coming from downstairs. It sounded like someone's.......fighting?

Y/n: 'Eh who could be fighting in my house i literally live alone, Wait a minute. oh come on did some wild animals enter my house i definitely locked the front door then How?!'

I quickly exited my room and started going down the stairs while still holding my glass of water and when i reached the last step i saw something i didn't expect.

There were three girls fighting in my house, one of them had long and spiky black hair with red tips which was in a ponytail. another one of them had long, pale golden blond hair and the last one of them had long pink hair. I couldn't see their faces because of the dark since it was night time. I was about to go down the last stair to confront these three as to why they were fighting in my house but i saw something that shocked me. The pink haired girl dodged an attack from the blond haired girl and with unreal strength punched a hole straight through her stomach.

[A/n and probably all the readers: *remembers Rengoku's death and becomes very f*cking sad*]

Y/n: 'd-did that g-girl just m-m-murder someone?!'

I was so shocked and scared to see that, i didn't even notice that because of my shock i dropped my glass of water and it broke which caught the attention of the three girls and they turned their heads to look towards me.

~No one's POV~

Now we finally return to where we last left off.

~Y/n POV~

The three girls were looking at me now and as i saw their faces it only shocked me more. the long and spiky black hair girl had three sets of eyes on her face with yellow irises and red sclera that have black straight lines diverging from each iris and her middle set of eyes had kanji on them. The girl with long pink hair had yellow eyes with pink eyelashes and blue sclera which looked somewhat like a cracked glass and she also had kanji in her eyes. The girl with pale golden blond hair had a normal sclera but she had rainbow eyes and also had kanji on them. And one thing was confirmed.

Y/n: 't-t-they are n-not humans?! J-just what are they?!'

~No one's POV~

As y/n was internally panicking and trying to figure out what he should do the three uppermoon's were looking with shock at y/n who was just standing there with a shocked expression at the last step of the stairs with a broken glass of water on the floor in front of him, they looked down and were scared that their beloved will get angry at them but they were ready to do anything for him and when I say anything i mean ANYTHING for their love to get him to forgive them. They again looked at him and saw him looking at the front door which was wide open.

~Y/n POV~

I was panicking and trying to figure out what i should do when suddenly my eyes landed on the front door which was wide open and i had an idea which might be my only option right now to escape these monster girls.

~No one's POV~

As the uppermoon's were about to say something to y/n they heard him suddenly scream.

Y/n: "NIGERUNDAYO!!!!!"

And with unimaginable speed he ran off towards the door then outside the house into the forest.

Kokoshibi, douma and akaza: "y/n!!!!!"

They tried to run after him but because of akaza's hand being stuck inside douma's stomach she lost her balance and fell making douma fall as well, and both of them fell on top of Kokoshibi who also lost her balance because of the two falling on her and fell as well.

Kokoshibi: "get off of me!!!!"

Douma: "wh-"

Akaza: "SHUT UP DOUMA!!!!"

Akaza rips out her hand from douma's stomach and runs after y/n and Kokoshibi pushes douma off of her and runs after him as well, and douma then stands up as her stomach regenerated then ran off towards where y/n went as well.

~Y/n POV~

I am hiding behind a tree right now in the forest. i had been running for quite a while now and i think i have lost them. But there's one question in my mind that just won't go away.

Y/n: 'what were those girls?'

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "yes I'm making y/n not know much about demons, why because The Plot demands it and before you go i want to say something, someone mentioned that my username "Vritra" is very similar to vlitra's name from Asura's Wraith so i want you to know that i didn't try to copy vlitra's name because "Vritra" is the name of a Vedic serpent, dragon or demon in Hinduism, the personification of drought, evil and chaos so yeah don't think i tried to copy vlitra's name. Anyways i hope y'all liked this chapter and see you in the next one.