Chapter - 19 {edited}

A/n: "been a while since i updated eh. Ah well, what can I say except homework is a b*tch. Anyways, this chapter might be a little short because I was kinda in a rush since a lot of festivals are coming up right now, heck there's one today and i have to get ready for it in a bit. Well enjoy the chapter."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We see y/n currently looking for some clothes for the pink haired girl to wear but the fact that he is a man and doesn't live with a woman makes it hard to choose what clothes he could give her.

Y/n: 'dammit why didn't I think of this before!? Of course, I don't have any clothes for her to wear!'

As y/n was getting ready to apologize to the pink-haired girl and tell her that he doesn't have any clothes that she can wear. his eyes suddenly landed on a kimono that was not his.

Y/n: 'this is perfect, and i think it can fit her as well!'

Y/n picks up the kimono he found and went to the pink-haired girl as she blushed heavily and drooled a little because she can she y/n's six packs through his wet clothes.

~The pink haired girl aka Akaza's POV~

Akaza: 'my darling is so hot!!'

As i was daydreaming about my lovely beloved y/n. I suddenly heard some faint noises

Mi....

.....s

....ss!

I simply ignored those noises and kept looking at my beloved's unbelievably hot body but then suddenly the voice said what it was trying to say in a loud tone.

Miss!!

~No one's POV~

Akaza snaps back to reality and she saw y/n holding the kimono he brought with him and looking at her with a little confused face.

Y/n: "You spaced out for a little. What happened?"

Akaza: *embarrassed* "a-ah n-nothing! Sorry for spacing out."

Y/n: "it's okay. Anyways I was saying you should quickly change now.

Akaza: "ah of course!"

She then took the kimono from him as he went out of the room for her to change. After some time she was done changing and opened the door of the room to go out but found y/n still standing outside the room.

~Y/n POV~

I was standing outside the room the pink haired girl was changing her clothes in. If you're wondering, why are you just standing there? Well because I forgot to take some clothes for myself so I'm still standing in my wet clothes and I need to wait till she gets out of the room so I can get some clothes for myself. But Still

Y/n: 'why is it taking her so much time to change?'

Just as I thought that, the door opened up and she came out wearing the kimono I gave to her.

She then saw me and looked a little surprised to see me and for some reason her face was a really red

Y/n: 'does she have a fever?'

Pink haired girl: "a-ah what are you doing here?"

Y/n: "ah well you see" *points at his clothes* "i forgot to get some clothes for myself"

~No one's POV~

As she noticed his wet clothes she finally realised that in their little amount of time together with her love, she had completely forgotten about him still wearing wet clothes.

Akaza: 'How could I forget about that!?!?!?'

Akaza: "I'm so sorry! I-you should change your clothes quickly before you become sick!"

With that being said, she hurriedly pushed him inside the room and went downstairs leaving a confused y/n to change his clothes in his room.

With that done akaza sighed and felt really guilty that she ignored her beloved's health like that.

Akaza: 'How can i be a good wife if i do such a mistake like that!?'

As akaza was mentally scolding herself about how, as a 'Good Wife' she should have noticed it. Douma then came where she was and greeted her with one of her fans covering her mouth like a certain dragon servant.

Douma: "ara~you look nice, akaza-dono~"

Akaza: "of course, I look good!" 'after all, it was my darling who gave me these clothes'

Just then Kokoshibi also comes there and looks around for y/n not giving a f*ck about akaza's new clothes.

Kokoshibi: *looks at akaza* "where...is he....akaza?"

Akaza: "he's changing his clothes"

Just then all three of them heard a door opening up followed by footsteps getting closer to them. They looked at the stairs to see y/n coming down wearing, an awesome looking kimono.

 They looked at the stairs to see y/n coming down wearing, an awesome looking kimono

[A/n: "ignore the same looking girls in the image. Also, am I making y/n flex too much with, da drip? I think i might be."]

They, of course. Seeing him like that blushed till they resembled a Tomato 🍅
Y/n then approached them and was a little nervous and scared, why? Maybe because there's Three f*cking Demons in his house. He then coughs to compose himself while Also mentally preparing himself.

Y/n: *coughs* "i-"

However as soon as he went to speak he noticed their "hungry" looks towards him and forget what he was even going to say.

Y/n: *gulps* 'crap! Why are they looking at me like that!? what should I do now!?'

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "let me know what you think about this chapter, see you in the next one."

~Edit~

A/n: "i forgot adding this 😅"

A/n: "wanted to say thank you for this, getting 61 out of 1

A/n: "wanted to say thank you for this, getting 61 out of 1.07M is no small feat, thanks guys for the love and support on this story 😁"