A/n and his friends being idiots + Chapter - 24

We see HeavenAscensionDIO locked up in a giant cage as he was going nuts trying to get out of it.

HeavenAscensionDIO:

He looks at Vritra (The Author), who was just looking at him while eating popcorn

HeavenAscensionDIO: "Dude!! Get me the f*ck out of here!!!"

However, Vritra just continues eating his popcorn 🍿 while smiling at him.

Vritra: "Suffer Motherf*cker"

HeavenAscensionDIO: "c'mon bro, what did I do deserve this?"

Vritra: "Oh I don't know, maybe you dropped a F*CKING NUKE ON MY FACE!!!"

HeavenAscensionDIO: "...." *Whispers to himself* "Worth it."

Vritra: "what did you say just now?

HeavenAscensionDIO: "Nothing."

Vritra: *finishes his popcorn and looks at the readers* "well, ignoring this dumbass, I would like to say something. A few days ago, I noticed that a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT of comments in my stories were reported. At first I thought it was a troll but after checking some other people's stories as well, I noticed they had the same thing going on with the comments and I thought it was a problem with the Wattpad system, so I reported it. But turns out that they have a "Moderation system" which flags comments with certain offensive language, which wasn't working on all platforms before but they recently fixed it so, I want you to refrain from using that kind of language if possible because it's really hard to read reported comments."

HeavenAscensionDIO: "........why the hell do you care? You sound like some caring father, lecturing their children to not use improper language."

Vritra: *looks at him* "shut up, I ain't anybody's father."

???: "Not yet."

Vritra: "huh?"

Vritra looks at the source of the voice and quickly becomes scared, for there was standing a Very Horny Yandere.