Bad news and a parting gift

A/n: "it's here everybody....the time hated by every person in existence.....

the time hated by every person in existence

A/n: "Exam Time......ahhhhhh!!! Why is it already exam time!?!? I feel like i haven't even attended school for a week even tho I literally went to school every f*cking day!!!!! Except Sunday's of course, but that's not the point. The point is , since I'm in class 10 I'll have all the important stuff like the board exam and all that. So, there isn't going to be an update for both of my stories for a long time. Ugh just when I was More than half-way done with the new chapter for this story they had to give us the burden of exams. Anyways, I'm really sad that i won't be able to update for a long time but as an apology of sorts, I'll give you this parting gift.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n: "y'all Better appreciate me spending at least half an hour to find this image

A/n: "y'all Better appreciate me spending at least half an hour to find this image. It was the perfect gift i could think of, for all my readers especially for HeavenAscensionDIO and to annoy Kokoshibi one last time before going. Anyways, I'm gonna be answering any questions you guys might want to ask but only for today.

P.s: any and all questions related to the image by Kokoshibi+her brothers will be ignored"