A/N

A/n: this chapter is just to tell you all something's you'll need to know.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

#1: the kid aka Haruka will NOT be killed since i have readed some comments saying that they don't want to see her die, and i was originally planning to not kill her anyways.

#2: i was just reading some comments and i came across a comment in which Orpheus_The_Poet said that the prime age of a human being is 24-28, i wrote that our prime age is 18 because i didn't know about that, so from now on just pretend that y/n's age is 25(or whatever age you want to be between 24-28).

#3: I'm currently in my grandmother's house for sometime and she always yells at me that I shouldn't use my phone all day whenever she see's me using the phone when i try to write a new chapter, so yeah.

#4: if any of you are wondering how the hell did i managed to publish "Chapter - 7" without completing it before, then completing and publishing it again as "Chapter - 7 (arrival in the mansion)" then let me tell you what happened. My grandmother just came inside my room to ask what i want to eat, while I was writing the "Chapter - 7" which resulted in me getting startled and publishing it when I tried to hide i was using my phone without her permission when it was not completed.[ by the way "Chapter - 7(arrival in the mansion)" has like just half the views the rest of the chapters have, so if you haven't readed "Chapter - 7(arrival in the mansion)" yet, please go check it out and tell me what you think about it. ]

#5: there won't be any updates for sometime because whenever I try to think about what I'm gonna write for the next chapter, my mind always makes me think about what's gonna happen to me when the results for the recent exams i gave will come, and to make it worst my mom is gonna go see my results.

#6: you people already know that whenever i write words like "f*ck" i censore it by using a "*" so just wanted to ask if i should just write it without censoring it or continue to censore it.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: That's all i had to say for now, if you have any questions you want to ask me then comment here and ask them.