Chapter - 22

A/n: "Alright so the ability that I changed for Muzan is her mind-reading ability so that she can't read the uppermoon's mind but if she gets in direct contact with them. For example, if dug her nails into their arm or something then she can read their mind. And the ability I've upgraded is her shape-shifting ability. basically, she can take the appearance of anybody she wants to but the voice problem is still there. I Hope after reading this, the chapter will make some sense to you. Anyways, enjoy the chapter."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

Shock. That was the common emotion going through the present uppermoon's mind right now, especially Nakime, she had strung her biwa in order to teleport Muzan, then how did he get teleported to them? Before she could gather her thoughts and think of something to do they heard a female voice come from "y/n" as "he" talked.

"Y/n": "lower your heads and bow down."

They all felt the power behind those words and were forcefully made to bow down by it. Recognising the voice they realised who this "y/n" was.

All of them: 'Muzan-sama!?'

They were all visibly confused trying to think why did Muzan look like y/n. Before they could say anything Muzan started speaking.

Muzan: "has anyone of you encountered this person before?"

After saying that Muzan looked at their reactions, having learned the knowledge of how to read a person's body language, she eliminated Gyokko and Nakime from the mental list because even tho they looked like they know this person their body language was saying they don't know where he was. Although she will have to investigate why they looked like they knew Her y/n. She looked at Daki and Gyutaro and well I think you're smart enough to understand the rest.

Muzan: "Daki, Gyutaro. Answer my question, Have you met this person?"

Daki: "Muzan-sama, I-i don't t-think we've m-met this person."

Muzan: "lie."

Muzan then appears right in front of the bowing siblings and grabs Daki's hair, and makes her look at her. Daki looks at the face of her beloved, The beautiful face of her darling, looking down at her with no emotions. She was shocked to see the same face that she has always seen with a gentle smile and a beautiful pair of e/c eyes filled with kindness having an expression of pure anger and a pair of demonic red eyes filled with hate.

Muzan: "tell me the truth, now!"

Daki: *too shocked to speak and tears up a little* "I-i-"

Gyutaro: "Muzan-sama!"

Muzan looks at her as Gyutaro also gets shocked to look at the face which always has a gentle smile having veins popping up in pure rage. She manages to compose herself and replies.

Gyutaro: "H-he had once visited the red light district. T-that's all I know Muzan-sama."

Muzan let's go of Daki's hair and her expression change from anger to confusion and then again anger.

Muzan: "Gyutaro."

Gyutaro: "Y-yes Muzan-sama."

Muzan: "Are you sure the person you're talking about was this guy?" *Points at herself* "and not some other person?"