Chapter - 18

A/n: "Yo everyone! so i rewrote the fighting scene in chapter 4 so please do check it out as well and don't worry the chapter itself is the same as before only the fighting scene changed and please give your opinion on the fighting scene, help your boy improve in writing okay."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

So, we last left off whe-

Y/n: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

.......When this bish was falling and screaming, we'll continue from that. As he continued to fall he eventually fell in the water on his back which on impact completely shattered his spine making him unable to swim. He screamed in pain but his screams got muffled because of the water, and when his spine healed up he tried to swim up but a lot of water had already entered his lungs making him unable to breath and his movements slowly started to slow down as he was starting to lose his consciousness, but before he went fully unconscious he saw a faint figure with pink hair jump in the water and swiming towards him.

~Time skip~

We now see y/n laying in a wooden floor as he was still wearing wet clothes indicating that it has not been a long time since he was taken out of the river. Suddenly he started to cough loudly as some water which was still inside him exited his body, he opened his eyes and was met with a figure with six eyes Crouching down looking at him. He got startled by the six eyed girl he was running away from looking at him and backed away a little in fear.

~Y/n POV~

I backed away from her a little, in fear and tried to think of a way i could escape and not become a food resource for demons, just then when i was about to have a heart attack from how much i was panicking the six eyed girl spoke up.

Six eyed girl: "don't worry........i won't hurt you......sir"

She then took a towel she was holding and gave it to me, although I hesitated but seeing she was not being hostile i took the towel from her and wiped away the water from me using it and i was starting to feel cold because of the wet clothes. I looked at her once again and i was starting to doubt myself.

Y/n: 'is she really a demon who would try to eat me? Was that old man lying to me?' *looks to see Kokoshibi looking at him with a small smile* 'she does look a little intimidating but other than that she seems nice'

I hesitated a lot but got the courage to ask her something i really needed to know.

Y/n: "h-hey, umm miss...?

Kokoshibi: "my name is......Kokoshibi"

Y/n: "ah yes, umm Kokoshibi. W-why d-didn't you e-eat me?"

Kokoshibi: *shocked* "i would never ever think of eating or even hurting a person like you!? My bel-"

~No one's POV~

However she quickly stopped her self because she needed to make her beloved Know she loves him first before calling him like that, otherwise she will make the situation weird. Oh how she can't wait for the day she'll propose to her beloved and then marry him and then make lots and lots of love with him and bear his Children's. She could already imagine all the things she wanted to do with her darling. And how she'll show him that she is the best mother for his Children's, what she wanted to name her Children's. And how she'll take care of her lovely and handsome husb-