Chapter - 20

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We currently see the uppermoon trio looking at y/n with a "hungry" look. Which made the poor guy, more nervous then he already was. He then takes some deep breath and calms himself down.

Y/n: 'alright, no need to Panik, They won't try to eat me, They definitely won't eat me......' *slightly looks at them* '.......I hope.'

Y/n then coughs to compose himself unknowingly snapping the three out of their very lew-*coughs* nice daydreams of him.

Y/n: "So um not trying to be rude or anything but, may I know the reason why you three were fighting each other in my house."

Akaza: "ah well we...*slowly looks at douma with an annoyed-angry face* "....just had a bit of a small argument. "

Douma: "small argument! But you punched me through the stoma-"

Akaza hits douma's abdomen with her elbow and Shut's her the f*ck up.

Akaza: "it's nothing you need to worry about!"

Y/n: "okay..?"

Kokoshibi seeing y/n still confused, decided to explain to him herself.

Kokoshibi: "We Demons can't go in the sun.....otherwise we die......we can only come out when it's night time......that's why we were hiding in your house."

Y/n: "oh, I see"

Nobody then spoke anything for a minute as y/n was just trying to figure out what the hell should he do now and the uppermoon's were just kinda staring at him. With a blush. After sometime y/n tries to make some small talk to avoid making things more awkward then they already were.

Y/n: "well, let's first properly introduce ourselves. My name is y/n" *slightly bows* "A pleasure to meet you three." *Stands straight again* "may i have the honor to know your names?"

[A/n: "I'm sorry if that sounds cringey AF but that's the most gentleman type of introduction i can think of."]

The three girls blush from the very gentleman and polite introduction from their beloved but noticing he's waiting for them to introduce themselves, they compose themselves and start speaking.

Kokoshibi: *slightly bows* "my name is Kokoshibi."

Akaza: "my name's akaza"

Douma: "and I'm Douma."

Y/n: *nods then glances at a window and notices that it's night time* "hmm well if you three want to stay for a little while then you can although if you don't, it is night time right now so you should be able to leave."

Douma: *grabs both of y/n's hands* "oh! can we please stay with you for a little while! please! please!"

Akaza was just about to punch douma again but y/n started speaking so she stopped herself.

Y/n: "okay! okay! You can stay."

Douma: *hugs him* "omg thank you so much!"

Y/n: "ah uh, you're welcome."

However, douma didn't let go of him and continued to hug him making both Kokoshibi and akaza jealous and angry, Kokoshibi was staring at douma with an unreadable-emotionless face while akaza was staring at her with visible annoyance and Anger on her face.

Kokoshibi: ".....Douma....you should let go of him.....Now."

However, douma only tightened her grip on y/n as she looked at Kokoshibi with an "innocent" smile.

Douma: "Ara? Now why should I do that, Kokoshibi-dono~"

Akaza was about to lash out and most likely start another fight with douma but before she could, they all heard an audible "crack" sound.

Y/n: "ahh!"

They all look at y/n with a horrified expression as they all realise where that sound came from.

Douma: *immediately lets go of y/n and starts Panicking* "I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry! I'm So Sorry!"

However before y/n could reply, Akaza punched douma in the head and screams at douma with uncontrollable anger as she just did the one thing she shouldn't. She dared to hurt her beloved.

Akaza: *yandere aura* "You fucking b*tch!! I'll kill you!!!"

Y/n not wanting more bloodshed in his house, quickly tries to stop them.

Y/n: "wait! wait! I'm fine! I didn't get hurt!"

All three of them look at him as he looks at them with a nervous look.

Y/n: *nervous look* "please don't start fighting again."

Seeing that y/n isn't hurt, Akaza somewhat calms down, but still angry. They all then hear the sound of a sword sheathing and they look at Kokoshibi who put her sword back in the sheath and gets out of her stance she was in before, for obvious reason.

Kokoshibi: *walks up to y/n* "are you sure.....your not hurt?"

If one heard closely enough then they could sense the huge amount of worry in her voice hiding behind her monotone way of speaking.

Y/n: "yeah, don't worry, I'm fine." *Slowly looks away with a little scared look* 'note to self, that girl is super strong......I think I broke a bone or two in my arms because of that hug.'

Akaza: *worried* "are you really alright? That was a really loud cracking noise. I thought your bone broke or something"

Y/n: 'well it did but i don't think i should tell them' "Don't worry about it, I'm totally fine." *Smiles*

The three girls blush seeing his smile and they would have wanted to question how he was fine after hearing that loud crack sound but seeing his charming smile replaced all their previous thought's with not so decent thought's.

Y/n: *remembers something* "ah, you three can stay here for sometime, I'll be outside if you need something from me."

Douma: *tilts her head a little* "outside?"

Y/n: "Yup. Apparently some animal entered my house or something and turned my kitchen into literal trash and ruined almost every medicine and stuff I had there. Ugh, God the amount of time it took to Clean that up was Insane."

Hearing this made Kokoshibi look at douma and akaza with her 3 pair of eyes with her emotionless face which didn't allow those two to get even an idea of what she's thinking but they knew for sure that it wasn't anything good about them.

Y/n: "so I have to go collect some more herbs to make more of them."

Douma: "then I'll help!"

Y/n: "huh"

Akaza: "Mee too"

Kokoshibi: "I will also help"

Y/n: "wait you don't have t-"

Douma: "sorry, but i am definitely coming with you" 'oh y/n, these feelings that I only experience around you. I can't get enough of it. I want it, I need it.'

Akaza: "me too, I would like to help as well" 'I am NOT leaving this b*tch alone with MY darling.'

Kokoshibi: "and I will help as well" 'darling, I'm sorry you had to do all that work alone......only if it weren't for these two idiots. I swear that as your future wife I will help you with anything, in any way I can, My love.'

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "let me know what you think about this chapter, see you in the next one."