Healer's Magic

Rory's POV
When I woke up, I was in a cozy tent covered in soft pelts and leathers. Deer skins hung from the ceiling like curtains, shrouding me in its protective serenity. As I sat up, I saw an attractive middle-aged woman, mixing a dark green paste using a pestle and mortar.

Moving closer, she swiftly tied my ankles to the bedpost and chained my arms to the bed. I began to hyperventilate from the compromised position as I was reminded of Leon's abusive practises.

She gently hushed me and softly caressed my cheek. "I would give you anaesthetic to put you under so you wouldn't feel the pain but you're so small, you'll overdose if I give you anymore. Now, this green paste will accelerate the healing but cause you a great deal of pain so just try to bear with it okay, sweetie." She explained kindly.

Moving closer, she sat herself at the opening of my legs before scooping a generous amount of the green paste and dabbing it gently onto my folds. I blushed at my naked form and gaping vagina.

As she lathered the green paste onto the red angry burn mark, I sighed in relief at the cool tingling sensation as it provided some relief but very quickly, the tingling had intensified and was turning hot, like warm needles stabbing at my folds.

I whimpered as the warm tingling soon turned uncomfortable and began to feel like a new searing burning pain in and of itself. Thrashing, I screamed out until my voice was hoarse and hot tears cascaded down my burning cheeks as sweat beaded at my hairline from the excruciating pain.

Xavier's POV
I could hear a sudden screaming coming from Lisa's tent causing me to dash through the door and growl protectively. In the corner, I saw the little boy tied down and thrashing as a green goop melted and leaked down his thighs from between his legs.

I growled angrily. Give him to me. I commanded Lisa as my claws extended and my teeth sharpened. She looked to me and then at the boy. "I'm in the middle of healing him. You can't just take him." She said. Give. Him. To. Me. Now! I mind-linked ferally.

Gently untying the boy, she reluctantly carried his shaking and unconscious form and gently placed him onto my back. "Please be careful with him Xavier. He's fragile." She urged me softly.

I'LL do the rest of the healing Lisa. That paste is no good. I spat bitterly. She folded her arms crossly. "Could've just offered up your saliva you daft punk." She scoffed before slamming the door behind me.

When we finally made it back to my den, I gently placed the boy on a pile of soft leathers and pelts before soaking cotton towels in cool water and laying them over his burning forehead.

By night, he was slowly waking up and I could tell her was registering the pain from the green goop by the soft moans and whimpers that escaped him. Stalking over to him, I gently placed my paws onto his inner thighs so that he spread his legs.

Leaning forward, I began to lick and remove the green paste from his folds before spitting it out. A few moments later, he had relaxed against the pelts as I removed the last of the green goop.