Xavier Steps In (Explicit)

Rory's POV
Mathias continued his assault as he watched me squirm fearfully with his flashing golden eyes. "Gods, your beautiful." He whispered, leaning in to kiss me while stroking my face.

I kept my mouth firmly shut as his tongue prodded roughly, demanding entrance. When I refused again, he pinched my nose with his fingers cutting off my air supply.

As my mouth opened to take in a breath of air, he shoved his tongue down my throat and explored my cavern. Twisting my wrists, I tried to break his hold on me but my strength had completely escaped with the arrival of my heat.

In the next moment, he had undone his pants and was pinning my legs open with his knees. I began to sob desperately as he palmed his length, staring into my eyes lustfully.

"He fucks you on all fours, like a dog. Doesn't he?" Mathias sneered. "Let me show you a real man's love, Rory." He husked as he lined up his solid shaft at my entrance.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I anticipated the force of his shaft entering me, but it never came. I heard a feral growl as Mathias was roughly thrown off me and a soft weight pinned me against the wall as it stood protectively between Mathias and I.

Xavier. I sighed in relief before slumping against the wall in exhaustion.

Xavier's POV
Mathias' eyes had turned golden with lust while mine burned black with hatred. You are a snivelling traitorous bastard. I spat. Mathias scoffed. "A wolf like yourself doesn't deserve a human mate. You should be given a mutt." He insulted.

Growling, I charged at him and head-butted him roughly so that he tumbled backwards and collapsed into the broken door. Leave! I commanded as I glared at him. Before I rip your spine out. I seethed.

Without a word, Mathias turned and stalked away indignantly from our den.