Unwanted Affairs (Explicit)

Rory's POV
It was midnight when my slick started leaking, just as Mathias had said it would. The amount of slick leaking from between my legs was enough to completely soak the pelt I had been wearing, ruining it.

The heat in my body had grown to the point where it was a constant raging fire. Removing the soaked pelt from my waist and throwing it to the side, I spread my legs and brought my fingers down to between my legs and began massaging myself gently.

The slick flowed rapidly in copious amounts, coating my fingers generously. Reluctantly, I began to prod at the entrance of my canal. Made wet by my bodily fluids, my fingers slipped in effortlessly.

My legs shuddered at the temporary relief my fingers provided as I quickly thrust them in and out, moaning at the semi-relief. Tilting my head back, my body spasmed in small waves as my fingers glided over my clitoris.

Suddenly, the locked door of the den was kicked in and left swinging in the cool breeze. Looking up hazily, I saw Mathias crouched in the doorway, his golden eyes roaming my naked body hungrily.

He stalked forward, keeping his eyes trained on my stomach. "I want you, Rory." He growled in lust. Shuffling backwards, I pushed myself against the wall and closed my legs.

With my heat at it's peak, there was no way for me to escape. Whimpering, I tried to shield my naked form from Mathias' roaming eyes as much as possible. Leaning himself over me, he began to lick my collarbone.

Xavier's POV
I woke suddenly as fear and panic infiltrated the bond I shared with Rory. Exuding calmness and certainty as much as I could, it had no affect on Rory's emotions. Frowning in concern, I tried reaching Lucas.

Lucas! There was no response. He must've been in a REM sleep cycle my mind-link couldn't break. Growling in frustration, I tried to reach Emily. Emily! Upon not receiving an answer from her either, I threw myself harshly against the bars.

I winced in pain as the wolfsbane burned my neck and shoulders. Curse Mathias!

Rory's POV
My surroundings faded in and out as my heat dominated my body, rendering me useless. I could suddenly feel a weight lodge itself between my legs, leaning over me, pressing my naked body against the wall.

Whimpering out, I pressed desperately against the weight, my small hands coming into contact with a broad chest. Mathias?! I whimpered and pushed more fervently while trying to close my legs but Mathias stayed firmly lodged between my legs, pinning my arms above my head with his left hand while his right hand trailed down my thighs to explore.

His hands stopped at my folds. "I didn't know you were a woman, Rory. That's quite attractive." He growled as he rubbed my folds and pressed himself against my clitoris before moving down and aligning himself at my entrance. I moaned out in forced pleasure as my body responded to his ministrations, I tilted my head back when he tried to kiss me though.

Slapping me across the cheek, he grabbed my chin dominantly and brought me close as he forced our lips together. If Mathias had shown me any kindest for the last few previous days, all traces of it had completely vanished.

Xavier's POV
Our bond burned with shame and guilt as feelings of helplessness flooded me. Rory! Slamming myself against the bars again in rage, I ignored the searing pain across my chest as the wolfsbane ate into my skin.

Ramming it over and over, I finally made a small dent between the two middle bars and pushed myself through. My broad shoulders caught as the burning pain increased but I pushed until my shoulder popped and I was out through the crack.

Limping hurriedly to my den, I arrived to find the door hinge broken and swaying uselessly in the wind.