Mating (Explicit)

Xavier's POV
Returning to Rory's side, I licked his hot cheeks as he panted feebly. He was sporting a vicious fever and trembling in pain. I gently nudged him onto all fours, and licked his folds lovingly.

His juices coated my tongue generously as I fondled his clitoris and his body shook in anticipation as I laced my saliva with aphrodisiac. Pushing back, he moaned wantonly and spread his legs.

"Please Xavier, make me yours." He begged. Moving up, I slowly mounted him and delivered kisses to the back of his neck. Licking the juncture between his neck and shoulder.

Sliding in sensually, I felt Rory vibrate around me as he shivered in pleasure. Moaning, he went down on his elbows and leaned into me, pressing his hips back to meet my pulsing length.

As I thrusted into him, over and over. I went hard and deep, taking my time. Rory mumbled incoherently as his small hands gripped tightly onto the leathers and pelts that littered our naked bodies.

Finally as I worked him to orgasm, I thrust myself all the way in, my knot expanding to lock myself in. At the last second, I bit down on Rory's neck searing my mark onto him as he moaned and spasmed with my hot seed pumping rapidly into him in short, successive spurts. "Oh, Xavier!" He moaned.

After my knot dissipated and his body had accepted my seed, I gently detached myself and wrapped my body around him protectively as we fell asleep peacefully.