Pleasant Surprise

Rory's POV
Xavier and I had settled down over the last few years. Xavier had been majorly disappointed when he learned of my inabilities to fall pregnant. I had recounted the many times my previous pack would use me, and how I was fortunate not to have a reminder of their atrocities.

Although I had been born with a vagina, I had not been graced with a womb which made child bearing impossible. My breasts also lacked the milk ducts required for breast feeding.

This however, did not stop Xavier from trying. He made the most of my heats every full moon, and would seduce me whenever his rut occurred. I didn't mind it given he was good at dealing pleasure and was always gentle with me.

One morning, I had woken and cried at the prospect of never bearing Xavier any children. "I'm a useless mate, aren't I?" I had sobbed. Xavier had hushed me then, explaining how his role never allowed him a family to begin with but I could tell he thought otherwise and hid his thoughts from me.

The prospect angered me, especially since he was able to decipher my thoughts and feelings at will yet had the liberty of feeding me false emotions through our mate-bond if he so wished. I was always guessing now.

If I was to go by the amount of sex we were having, I would say that Xavier wouldn't mind siring a whole pack of his own bloodline. Sighing frustratedly, I rolled away as his residual seed seeped out of me again.

"I'm not going to get pregnant no matter how much we try, Xavier." I said brokenly that afternoon. Sensing my hurt, Xavier licked my jaw. Who says I'm having sex for kids? I'm having sex because you please me. He rumbled. You turn me on. He flirted.

Smiling bashfully, I pushed him away half-heartedly. A smile graced my lips. There's that beautiful smile. He mind-linked, licking me on the lips.

Xavier's POV
Rory should've converted into an omega when I mated him. Although he didn't go through the changes of developing breasts, having a scent change or displaying submissive traits, becoming an omega should've equipped him with a womb.

- Time Skip -
Rory and I decided to make our way to the stream to celebrate our anniversary. He had been growing round recently but I didn't mind the extra meat on him as it accentuated his curves. He had started developing small breasts and looked more like a woman.

I had my growing suspicions he was with child, but decided not to give myself false hope. As Rory strutted behind a tree to remove his clothing, I silently followed before ambushing him from behind. You don't need to hide from me. I teased as I licked at his bare thighs.

Rory squealed before turning and covering his pelvis with his dainty hands. "X-Xavier, you know I don't like that!" He complained while blushing in embarrassment.

Grumbling humourlessly, I nudged him towards the water. It was clear his stomach had a tiny baby bump. I licked his torso playfully. "T-that tickles!" He giggled, before waddling slowly into the water.

Paddling after him, we made our way into the caves and floated at the edge of the pool. Leaning into me, Rory sighed in relief. Caressing his stomach thoughtfully, he addressed me after a while.

"I might be pregnant, Xavier." He whispered. I responded by licking him on the jaw affectionately. I hope you are love, you'd give beautiful children. I mind-linked. Rory's cheeks bloomed a deep red as he burried his face into my muzzle. "You a-always make m-me blush!" He mumbled before wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.