Xavier's Broken Secret

Xavier's POV
I suddenly awoke from a searing pain in my throat as I jolted and immediately began struggling against my restraints. "Hold still!!" I heard a blurred voice mutter as I hissed at the pain.

I must've been in Lisa's apothecary from the earthy incense infiltrating my nostrils. Soon, small gentle hands were stroking my head. Rory. Opening my eyes, I was met with Rory's wide tear-stained eyes as he clung desperately to me.

Licking his cheeks gently, I growled as Lisa removed the burning stake from my wound. "There, all done. Should be disinfected now." She huffed proudly. Turning my head, I growled at her. My saliva has healing properties you bitch. I scolded.

"Well the concentration wouldn't be high enough to heal a wound this big unless you did you know what, Xavier." She huffed knowingly. "U-unless h-he d-does w-what?" Rory blinked innocently. I cursed Lisa for her inappropriate innuendos. Nothing! I growled threateningly through the mindlink.

Lisa only giggled. "Oh, you don't want me to tell him?" She teased playfully. Tell him - I dare you, you moron! I hissed. Lisa only chuckled. "Fine, I won't tell him." She sighed. Rory just blinked confusedly before pouting cutely.

Licking his lips playfully, I nudged him with my head causing him to run his hands through my thick fur affectionately. After returning the stake to its rightful place against the wall, Lisa placed her hands on her hips.

"Rory hun, I'll need a large wooden bucket - would you mind heading down to the carpenters' and bringing one back for me?" She asked while tilting her head cutely. Rory nodded. "S-sure, I'll g-get E-Emily t-to s-show m-me t-the w-way." He smiled.

Remembering that Rory was new to the clan, I growled out in protest causing him to pause in his steps. I'll go. I mind-linked Lisa. She pinched the bridge of her nose but refused to say anything. I'LL go. I repeated forcefully while glaring at her.

Sighing frustratedly, she glared back harshly. "Xavier said he'll go." She bit out reluctantly. Huffing a half-hearted thanks, I stalked from the door before slamming it rudely behind me. Sighing in relief, I began to slowly make my way towards the carpenter hut.

Rory's POV
As Xavier headed out to collect the wooden bucket, Lisa and I made small talk. "I've never seen Xavier care so much about anyone before." She smiled. Blushing shyly, I brushed my hair out of my face.

"I d-don't feel l-like I d-deserve it e-either." I mumbled. Lisa guffawed. "That's not what I meant, Rory." She giggled shyly. "It's more like praise. You've managed to tame our heartless Guard Wolf, it's more like something along those lines, you know." She chuckled kindly.

As an awkward silence descended upon us, I decided to ask her about what she meant earlier. "B-before, when y-you s-said—" "Xavier doesn't want you knowing." She cut me off curtly, a red blush appearing on her sharp cheekbones.

Pouting, I stared glumly at the ground. "I-it's s-something p-private, b-between you t-two i-isn't i-it?" I asked, forcing myself to sound more cheerful than I felt. Lisa rubbed her neck awkwardly.

"Man, Xavier's gonna kill me if he found out I told you." She sighed. Giving her my best puppy dog eyes impression, I looked up at her pleadingly. "Fine fine, stop giving me those damn puppy eyes." She huffed.

"You have to promise to protect me from his wrath though. You're probably the only one that wolf will listen to." She crossed her arms defensively. I nodded my head eagerly. "I promise."

Finally, she settled down to tell me. "You know how Xavier's saliva has healing properties right?" She gave me a moment to register it as I was reminded about the last incident where Xavier healed my brand mark.

Blushing heavily, I managed to spit out a brief confirmation. "Y-yes." She smiled knowingly before continuing. "The concentration of healing properties in his saliva is too low to heal a wound of that magnitude." She explained. "We would need to use a different form of Xavier's bodily fluid. A concentrated gel form of his semen works best. We can't collect enough of his blood, sweat, tears or urine for it to be effective." She continued.

"C-concentrated g-gel f-form?" I asked curiously. She nodded her head. "So when his semen is heated and left to set in a particular process, it forms this thick jelly that acts almost like Vaseline but has the healing properties of honey and aloe on steroids - so, it's some pretty powerful stuff." She explained.

"D-do w-we h-have ...s-sex?" I stuttered uncomfortably. Lisa chuckled half-heartedly. "That's definitely one way to go about it but it's more like, ejaculation." She explained.

Finally understanding, I nodded my head slowly. "I-I'll l-look a-after h-him t-tonight." I said with determination. Lisa smiled. "I'm sure you will."

I suddenly blushed at the dirty questions entering my mind. "U-Uhm, d-do you k-know h-how he d-did i-it b-before?" I asked timidly. Lisa shrugged her shoulders "probably tried to find a hollow tree stump or something of the like. I can't imagine it being pleasant." She mused.

Blushing shyly, I diverted my gaze. "I-I'm glad h-he has m-me n-now, t-then." I whispered. Lisa smiled half-heartedly. "I'm glad too, hun." Before we knew it, Xavier was storming through the doors with the wooden bucket hanging between his teeth.

Xavier's POV
After returning to Lisa's hut, I growled at her in annoyance. Don't ever send Rory to or near the carpenter hut ever again. It's crammed with pheromone soaked Alphas, dumbass. I huffed while throwing the wooden bucket her way. Smirking, she just chuckled before lifting it and handing it off to Rory.

"I want the bucket back only when it's full. If he refuses, just threaten him with this." Lisa instructed casually, placing a jar of the dark green wound paste into Rory's small hands.

You told him! I glowered with my hackles raised. "I told you he'd react like this." Lisa whispered into his ear. Before I could threaten to rip Lisa's spine out, Rory had his arms around my muzzle and was not so subtlety guiding me towards the door. "Thanks for everything Lisa! I'll bring it back as soon as it's full!" He called. Growling, I followed him begrudgingly.