The Throes of Passion (Explicit)

Rory's POV
As the evening breeze set in, I could feel Xavier's body burning up from his heat and the exertion of getting to me in time.

"X-Xavier, you're burning up." I fussed worriedly as he layed down, panting heavily. His coat gleamed with a sheen of sweat and he trembled from exhaustion.

Kneeling up, I spread my legs and rested my left hand against his muzzle for support while bringing my right hand down to spread my folds. "T-take m-me, Xavier. I-I'm f-for y-your p-pleasure." I moaned.

Without the need for further coaxing, Xavier growled possessively as he shuffled forward and began licking my clitoris rapidly. I spasmed as my clitoris began to tingle pleasurably. "Mmm, Xavier!" I moaned.

Xavier's POV
Lacing my saliva with a natural aphrodisiac, I attacked Rory's clitoris with fervour leaving no fold untouched. When he was on the brink of orgasm, I removed myself from between his legs and sat back patiently.

Getting my message, Rory flipped himself expertly onto his hands and knees as he spread his knees and leaned forward, exposing his gaping hole. Leaning forward, I delivered a few generous aphrodisiac laced licks before mounting him.

Rory's POV
My vagina burned with a pleasant heat as Xavier tongued my clitoris over and over. The tingling must be from the healing properties. I thought, as my body shuddered with need. Rocking my hips back and forth on his tongue as I held myself on all fours, I moaned in ecstasy.

Soon, Xavier was mounting me and directing his large bulbous head at my entrance. In one swift movement, he jutted his hips forward as I pulled mine back and my hips met his hind legs with a loud slap.

Holding still, I mewled loudly as Xavier rapidly thrusted his canid length into me over and over drawing whimpers from my throat and possessive growls from his.

As his shaft glided in and out of my canal, it rubbed sensually against my clitoris causing me to writhe as I reached my climax, clenching down violently around Xavier's shaft as my body lost control, Xavier finally thrusted himself into me the deepest he could go before I felt his knot expanding semi-painfully.