Xavier's Magic

Rory's POV
I woke up in a haze, as my eyes came into focus and my hearing sharpened, my folds were being met with soft, wet caresses. As I peered down, I saw the tongue of the black wolf from before, lapping at my irritated vagina.

Shrieking in panic, I frantically scrambled back, my foot catching the wolf roughly across its snout. Whining, it pinned its ears back and peered at me with puppy dog eyes. "S-sorry." I gasped.

Peering down between my legs, I could see that the angry red mark had turned a light pink but the healing skin around it had turned a very dark brown, almost black. An ugly LK ran horizontally across my folds. The bastard burned his initials into me.

Shuddering, I crossed my legs shakily and glanced at the wolf dubiously, turning myself as far away from him as possible while keeping my eyes trained wearily on his black form.

The wolf seemed to understand my doubt as he sat back on his hind legs and licked his right paw. Shivering, I wrapped my arms around my legs and pressed myself against the wall. Peering around, I surveyed my surroundings from the deer skins that hung from the ceiling to conceal the doorway and the leathers that piled on the ground.

"T-thanks, for s-saving m-me." I stuttered while glancing nervously at the wolf. He laid on his stomach and panted happily at my recognition. "I wonder who your owner is." I whispered softly.

The wolf growled in response. "You d-don't h-have an o-owner...?" I questioned. The wolf rumbled in approval. Okay, I guess I'll just keep asking yes-no questions. I told myself.

"A-am I a-allowed to l-leave?" I gently asked. The wolf growled. "I'm y-your p-prisoner?" I asked worriedly. The wolf growled again. "Okay, so not a prisoner." The wolf rumbled in response.

"You s-saved me a-and brought m-me h-here, I'm n-not y-your p-prisoner b-but I'm a r-rogue." I voiced my thoughts out loud. "Y-you're n-not g-gonna d-do a-anything to m-me a-are y-you?" Fear seeped into my voice. The wolf growled wildly. Okay, seems I'm safe for now.

The wolf slowly tread forward and approached me before gently rubbing his side against mine. I relaxed as his soft fur provided my naked form with some well-needed warmth. I ran my fingers through his thick fur as he rumbled beside me.

"M-my n-name's Rory. I w-want to k-know y-your name o-one d-day t-too." I whispered. "I-I'll just c-call you W-Wolfie f-for n-now i-if t-that's o-okay w-with y-you." I whispered shyly. The wolf rumbled softly in response.

Allowing my eyes to droop, I slowly leaned against the wolf and succumbed to sleep.