Chapter 8

Su An'an is also ruthless. Thinking of the huge body of this anaconda, she may not be able to hit the fatal point. It is better to cut the snake letter. When it is so painful that it releases her, she will run away immediately!

So, when Benson thought about licking another obedient, cute and sweet little female, he was greeted with a dragon knife that shone with cold light! Fortunately, he reacted very quickly, and subconsciously avoided it, and the dragon knife slammed into the snake.

"bass!"

Seeing that the dragon knife she made with a huge sum of money could not even cut the snake skin, Su Anan was stunned for a while. Her dragon knife could easily stab into the third-order power user, but it was cut on this anaconda. But there is not even a trace of knife marks left, what are you kidding?

Could it be that this giant snake is rougher and thicker than the third-order ability user? how could it be possible?

Sensing that the gloomy and violent gaze was projected on her, the strength to bind her suddenly tightened. Su Anan turned her neck stiffly and looked up. When she saw the pair of blue-green vertical pupils glowing with a dangerous and deep light, she died. Locking her to death, she swallowed hard, silently retracted the dragon knife into the space, and said with a mocking smile: "For example, if I said, I didn't mean it, would you believe it?"

After speaking, seeing Snake Eyes deepening a little further, and a sneering color flashed very quickly, Su An'an suddenly had an extremely absurd thought. Could it be that he understood what she said?

Hehe, although this giant snake is very large, how can it possibly understand human language? She must have misunderstood!

Even the sharpest dragon knives can't cut it, so the anesthesia gun is naturally useless. Although she can dispatch a deadly bomb, the problem is that her small waist is now imprisoned by a giant snake, and she does not have the thick skin of this giant snake, which means that the bomb may kill her. , The giant snake is not dead, so she doesn't want to do such a stupid thing as killing five hundred enemies and losing one thousand.

But if this giant snake can communicate, maybe she can convince it to let her go! Therefore, despite all kinds of denials in her heart, she couldn't help staring at the giant snake's vertical pupils, hoping for a miracle to happen!

From the strength of the dragon knife, Benson realized that she had used up all her strength, that is to say, she was killing him and really wanted to kill him.

Thinking that the reason why the little female fell from the giant tree just now was because she was startled by a non-poisonous vine snake, Benson's heart suddenly cooled down. Oh, he thought this little female was different from other females. The same, he will not be afraid of snakes and beasts. Now that he thinks about it, he is really whimsical!

Thinking that the little female is not even afraid of tigers, but is afraid of a non-poisonous and non-threatening vine snake, Benson's whole snake is not good, and she is in a very bad mood. If she is even afraid of vine snakes with wide fingers, isn't she? Will be even more afraid of such a huge anaconda snake!

Although he was already sure that the little female was afraid of snakes, Benson still wanted to confirm how much she was afraid of snakes, so he decisively stretched out the snake letter and licked her again.

Sensing that her body froze suddenly, and her expression froze a bit, Benson's blue-green vertical pupils sank suddenly, the aura around her body became icy cold, and the snake tail wrapped around Su An'an unconsciously exerted a little force.

Seeing the look of anger and despair in the eyes of the little female, Benson was even more hostile. She hated him to the point of despair. If that was the case, even if he could force her to mate, when he hibernated in the cold season, she would Will desperately want to escape!

Thinking that she is very likely to leave him, Benson's eyes at Su An'an are cold. If she wants to leave him anyway, he might as well just eat her. In this case, she will always belong to him. It will never be possible to leave him!

Seeing the killing intent in his eyes, Su Anan's chest was oppressed by a huge force, and she couldn't breathe, her face turned pale, rub it, it really wants to eat her!

Su An'an's eyes were red due to lack of oxygen, her heart was ruthless, and four grenades suddenly appeared in her hands.

Just staring at the grenade in her hand, she was reluctant to take off the lead. Su Anan couldn't help biting the corner of her lips when she thought that the only space power user in her dignified China was going to die in the belly of her most hated snake. She is full of unwillingness, she is still so young, she has not had time to enjoy life, she does not want to die!

Su Anan didn't want to die, and she didn't want to die with this giant snake. She couldn't help but cried out in despair: "Don't eat me, I don't want to die, please!"

Seeing the little female's red eyes, her eyes were full of sadness and unwillingness, and tears fell on him, Benson suddenly woke up and relaxed, damn, he just wanted to kill the little female, he is are you crazy? What if the little female doesn't like him, as long as he likes her, that's fine, right?

In his inherited memory, snake orcs have never been liked by females, but as long as the strength is strong enough, won't the little females stay by the snake orcs' side obediently?

Before he advanced to the seventh rank, she escaped, and he took her back again, and then ate those hateful male orcs who dared to mate with her, she would still only belong to him. When he reaches the seventh rank and no longer needs to hibernate, even if the little female wants to escape, she can't escape, can't she?

Thinking of this, Benson's sinister aura disappeared a lot, and he looked at Su An'an with a little more thought and scrutiny. What should he do to make the little female give up and stay by his side?

Su An'an had already made a desperate plan to die with the giant snake. Unexpectedly, the giant snake would relax after hearing her words. She looked at the giant snake in disbelief, and murmured, "You, you can understand what I said. ?"

"Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss, I'm a snake orc, not a low-level snake, how could I not understand orc language?

Seeing the little female looking at him in such a shock, Benson suddenly realized something, tilted his snake head to look at the little female, and asked tentatively, "Hiss!" Little female, don't you understand the animal language?

Seeing that the giant snake's vertical pupils showed similar doubts, Su Anan was greatly shocked. Damn, shouldn't it really understand her?

"If you can understand me, just nod, okay?" Su Anan swallowed and asked tentatively.

"Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Seeing the giant snake swaying its huge triangular head up and down, Su An'an blinked with a mysterious expression. Scientists are indeed the most terrifying beings in the world. They actually created a giant beast that can understand human language. Noisy, they Is this trying to dominate the world by controlling beasts?

Seeing the little female staring straight at him in shock, the corners of Benson's mouth twitched slightly. He unexpectedly met a little female who could not understand the language of beasts. It's been a long time since the beasts were born!