Chapter 101-107

Hearing this, Lilian curled the corners of her mouth in disgust, and laughed at Su An'an with a look of schadenfreude at the few females behind her.
    "She can't even hear me when I say snakes and beasts are dirty, and, when I said that to her just now, she even praised me for being as strong and beautiful as a wild boar. I'm definitely a fool!"
    The females behind Lilian nodded in succession. In agreement, looking at Su An'an is full of pity and schadenfreude!
    "Isn't it? Unless she's a fool, how can a female be willing to mate with a cold-blooded snake and beast!
    " Oh, what a pitiful female!"
    "God, she's still an ordinary female who doesn't even have rank stripes. It's the first time I've seen her growing up!"
    "Forget it, we shouldn't rely on her. It's too close, what if we become fools too?"
    ...
    Seeing the four females with their little chubby legs, they were a little bit farther away from her, and looked at her fearfully, the corners of Su An'an's mouth She smacked hard, and even took her personal attack as a compliment. The cultural difference is really scary!
    Seeing those females defaming her and looking at her deliberately and provocatively, Su An'an was so angry that she lost her temper. She didn't want to fight back for such a low-level and childish personal attack, otherwise she would accidentally dye it. What should I do if I have a mental retardation virus?
    It's just that if she doesn't fight back, wouldn't she and Benson be trampled on in vain?
    Thinking of Benson's serious and serious advice, Su An'an narrowed his eyes, or would he just beat him directly? Anyway, they have a lot of flesh, so there is no need to worry that they will hurt their muscles and bones!
    Seeing Su Anan standing up and walking towards them maliciously, Lilian was startled, pointed at Su Anan and shouted sharply, "Fool, stop for me and don't come near me, I don't want to be stupid!"
    Hearing this, Su An'an had a look on his face, and he resolutely accelerated to run, but in a few seconds he caught up with the screaming Lillian. One was short and the other swept his legs, and he directly threw Lillian to the ground, sure enough As Benson said, it is completely vulnerable!
    Then, she sat on Lillian's body, her expression instantly froze, I stopped, what kind of smell is this, fishy and stinky! How long has it been since she scrubbed her body?
    Su Anan could only hold her breath and hold her hands with one hand, while the other hand clenched into fists and pressed hard on her sore point.
    "Ah ah ah!" Lillian screamed in an instant, and tears burst out from the pain.
    Seeing that Lillian was beaten by a foolish female and cried bitterly, the females who came with Lillian were so frightened that they could only scream and dare not approach at all.
    Su An'an loosened her fists a little, put her hands in front of Lilian, and said in a dangerous tone: "You just said, who is a fool?"
    Lilian was sobbing in pain, she didn't hear her question at all, seeing her let go, Immediately, she asked for help to the female who was standing in the distance looking at her fearfully: "I'm going to die, help!"
    Seeing Su An'an's eyes swept towards them terribly and coldly, the other females were immediately scared back. After a few steps, he quickly waved his hands and shook his head, indicating that they would never dare to save Lilian!
    Seeing that Lilian not only ignored her questions, but even dared to ask the audience for help, Su Anan narrowed her eyes, but she didn't expect that fat paper to be so tough!
    She pressed it down with her fist again decisively, and then screamed again.
    Sensing that a male was approaching quickly, Su Anan let go of her fists and narrowed her eyes dangerously: "You said, who is a fool?"
    Lilian subconsciously wanted to say that it was her, but she looked inexplicable. Terrifying and frightening, my heart trembled, I suddenly woke up, and quickly said: "I'm the fool, I'm the fool!"
    Seeing her interest, Su Anan squinted again and asked, "You just said, who is dirty here? write?"
    Seeing Su Anan raised her fist again, Lilian, who was angry, was instantly scared, and quickly cried out, "I, I am the dirty orc!"
    Hearing this, Su Anan stood up calmly, Silently walked away from her for several steps, patted the dust on his body, and said earnestly: "That's right, you must have a correct understanding of yourself, don't run around if you are sick, don't talk nonsense, I won't condone fools. Yes, do you know?"
    A few male orcs came running from a distance, and when they saw Lillian lying on the ground, they all became nervous. One of them ran over to help Lillian up first, and said anxiously: "Lillian, What's the matter with you?"
    Seeing that the male was in a hurry, his eyes were staring straight at Lilian's rising and falling chest, and the hands supporting her were placed on her chest inappropriately. Su Anan saw that The corners of the eyes are twitching, it turns out that you can do this to take advantage of it!
    Su Anan's mood was even more complicated when he saw the other males who arrived late with expressions of regret, envy and hatred. These guys are also decent-looking, so why did they blindly see this fat paper? ? Could it be that the number of males and females in the Orc Continent is so severe that the males are blinded?
    Seeing a male approaching, Lilian suddenly regained her confidence as a demon, pointed at Su An'an with her fat claw, and cried sharply, "She hit me, it hurts me so much!
    " All the males suddenly looked at Su An'an with a bad face.
    In fact, they had already seen the trouble that Lillian led a few females to find the new ugly females, but they were males after all, and it was really difficult to mix the right and wrong between the females.
    Moreover, if the ugly females were bullied and cried, and they didn't help, they might be hated by her and told to the terrifying cold-blooded snakes and beasts. Therefore, in order to avoid revenge by the cold-blooded snakes and beasts, they could only leave on purpose. Far away, pretending to see nothing.
    But they never imagined that the other party had already sent four powerful females. Even if they were only pressed by their body size, they could crush the other party to death, but they actually lost, which is really puzzling! After all, the other party is an ordinary little female who doesn't even have rank stripes, isn't she?
    When he heard Linda say that Lillian was leading a group of females to find trouble with the snake and beast companion, Botte knew that something was wrong, and rushed over in a hurry, who would have guessed that he was still late!     Seeing
    Lillian on the ground instead of the thin female on the ground, Bot's heart was slightly relieved, he walked over with a frown, and said, "What happened?"
Linda, Lilian's face suddenly looked a little ugly, she quickly got up, pointed at Su An'an and said bitterly: "Bote, you are here at the right time, this ugly female dares to hit me, you quickly drive her out of the tribe! "
    Seeing Lilian's face as a matter of course, Su An'an's eyes twitched slightly, and she suddenly regretted that she was not ruthless enough just now. She didn't beat her this time. It seems that there will be another time! Hey, she should have made a secret hand just now, making her suffer for days and nights!
    Although Bott was used to Lilian's lack of brains, he still felt a headache when he heard her confident words. When he saw the onlookers, the females all had a look of approval. Can't you think about it with your head?
    The female in front of her is the partner of the fifth-order cold-blooded snake and beast, not just any cat or dog. I am afraid that even her father beast came over, and no one dared to drive her out of the tribe, okay?
    But being watched by the females, it was hard for Bote to say it, let alone favor Su An'an. After all, he would have to rely on the support of the males behind them to take the position of the patriarch, so he looked at Su An'an with a bad face. Said : "You hit the females of our tribe?"
    Seeing that no one was on her side, Su Anan was neither flustered nor unwilling or angry, but looked at the other three females calmly, her eyes narrowed slightly. , said: "Did you see me hitting Lillian?"
    Su Anan's eyes swept dangerously, remembering the ruthlessness she had just attacked Lillian, the three females were all cowardly and hurriedly shook their heads !
    Seeing this, Su Anan silently suppressed the threatening gleam in his eyes. He was really a bunch of cowards who bullied the good and feared the evil!