Chapter 46-50

"Why don't you live so long?"

Seeing his serious and serious look, not like a lie, Su An'an was also a little nervous. Could it be that there are also dangerous medical behaviors in the Orc Continent?

Benson explained earnestly: "Healers often go to dangerous places to pick herbs, and kind-hearted healers often treat dangerous cold-blooded orcs. It's too dangerous to live, and it feels like it's easy to die."

Although Su Anan felt that what he said seemed reasonable, she didn't want to pay attention to him. After all, everything has its pros and cons. Since she chose to be a healer, of course she has to accept the danger of it.

However, she asks herself that she is not a kind doctor, and it is impossible for her to be a doctor without discrimination.

"Benson, I won't heal orcs who will hurt me, don't worry!"

"An An, you should stop being a doctor."

"But I'm already a doctor."

"..."

Seeing that she didn't want to mention it again, Benson was a little worried, but seeing her face was a little pale, thinking that she had been running for a day today, she should have been hungry, so she had to temporarily suppress this matter.

Benson raised his rifle and, following the steps she had done before, aimed at the dying gray wolf under the tree.

Su An'an was about to remind him that the rifle's recoil was very strong, and he would fall down easily. Unexpectedly, he slammed into the gun and shot.

Then, she watched in disbelief as he killed the gray wolf under the tree in just a few shots, and even the rescue gray wolf who was still wandering in the distance was killed by him, and all of them were shot with one shot. The kind of headshot.

Su Anan looked at the alien's expression: "Benson, how did you do it?"

Hearing this, Benson raised his eyebrows to look at her and asked, "Is this difficult?"

Seeing the sudden flash of surprise and doubt in his eyes, Su Anan suddenly had the urge to beat him up, knowing that she just shot two shots in a row might not be able to kill a gray wolf, and it was just her hits like this rate, or the result of her secret practice for a long time, okay?

Benson threw the rifle back to her, pointed at the gray wolf under the tree, and said lightly, "An'an, go down and break all their necks."

Su Anan took the rifle back into the space and looked at him in surprise: "They are all dead, is it necessary to twist their necks?"

Benson warned in a stern tone: "There are many animals in the Orc Continent who know how to pretend to be dead. Even if they are hit in the head or heart, they may not die. Even some poisonous snakes can still bite people even if their heads are cut off. There are a lot of things to fight back at death, you must not be negligent, you know?"

Hearing this, Su Anan nodded in shock. Old Hu of the dark group also told such a story, but she always listened to it as a Gonzo. She never thought that such things would happen often in the Orc Continent. It seems that she hunted Just have to be a little more cautious.

Seeing the giant gray wolf splattered with blood by the rifle, and smelling the strong smell of rust and blood, Su Anan frowned, but she still endured the discomfort in her heart, and first carefully confirmed whether the gray wolf had died. After confirming, While holding the snake scale to be vigilant, she twisted the grey wolf's neck.

After twisting the necks of all the gray wolves, she breathed a sigh of relief and carefully wiped the blood on her hands with leaves.

Benson asked suddenly: "Ann, do you know why I just twist the neck of the prey every time I hunt, instead of tearing it open with my fangs?"