Chapter 123-127

After seeing Allen's physical condition recovering for the most part, Su Anan proposed to go to the Nia tribe, not only to avoid fourth-order apes and beasts, but also to avoid possible flash floods.
    The violent storm has been falling for ten days in a row. Stepping on the jungle near the cave, the dirty rainwater can sink to the knees. Moreover, the cave is also flooding. Su Anan is worried that there will be flash floods and mudslides. , for the sake of safety, it is better for them to return to the Nia tribe as soon as possible.
    Allen naturally agrees. The forest in the heavy rainy season is not an ordinary danger. Not only may there be flash floods, but the herds may also riot, and staying in the cave may not be able to escape.
    What Ellen is most worried about is that her condition has not improved. Not only is her body feverish, but she also has nosebleeds and vomiting blood from time to time. Although she repeatedly emphasized that it was because she ate too much barbecue, he did not believe it at all. , he has never seen a female vomit blood when eating barbecue!
    Even, he couldn't help suspecting that her fifth-order partner would go to the Dark Forest to hunt green crystal because she was sick, otherwise the male would not be willing to leave his partner!
    Seeing Allen squatting in front of her, Su Anan glanced at the turbid rainwater that only reached his little feet but could sink into her knees, then glanced at his clean blue gauze skirt, and lay on his back decisively .
    After putting on a straw hat woven from grass leaves, Su Anan also helped Allen put on the straw hat, and put on both of them the animal skin raincoat she made with animal skin skirts these days.
    Sensing that the rainwater was flowing out along the animal skin raincoat and did not hit him, the straw hat blocked the rainwater hitting his face. Su Anan's eyebrows and eyes were bent, and it was really necessary to take precautions in advance!
    The rain was so loud that Su Anan could only lean into his ear and shouted, "Alan, I don't know if there are thorn fruits near the tribe. Let's go pick a few thorn fruits first!"
    Hearing this, Alan He nodded decisively, because he also likes to eat sweet and sour fruits!
    However, the rumbling thunder covered the sound of human footsteps. When Allen found the fourth-order ape beast who was also picking thorn fruits, the other party also discovered their existence.
    Seeing the fourth-order ape beast approaching them with killing intent, Allen's expression changed slightly, and he quickly lowered his voice and said, "An An, I will block him, you hurry up!"
    Because Su Anan had long imagined that such a scene might happen. , so even though she was in a heavy heart, she didn't panic. She shook her head and said in a calm voice, "Allen, let me down and let me negotiate with him!"
    Hearing this, Allen's face changed greatly, and he looked anxiously. To her, he said, "An'an, don't take risks!" The
    fourth-order ape beast Reese looked at Alan with a sullen look, and said with a murderous tone: "You are not dead yet!"
    He was fatally hit many times by him. , It's just that the third-order fox is still alive, isn't this mocking his incompetence?
    Alan pretended to be resentful and said, "I didn't offend you, so why did you kill me?"
    Hearing this, Reese smiled sinisterly, and said coldly and contemptuously, "I just don't like you, I think I want to let you die, how can there be so many reasons? You were lucky to survive last time, but your luck has come to an end, I will never let you go this time! I didn’t expect
    you to look so ugly, Lin It's surprising to find a female partner before you die! But don't worry, I'll let her accompany you!"
    Su Anan jumped off Alan's back, walked to Alan, coughed lightly With a sigh, he interrupted the two of them looking at each other and said, "You misunderstood the fourth-order ape, I am not his partner!"
    After seeing Su An'an's appearance, Reese's eyebrows darkened instantly. He sneered: "Ugly black and short female, so you are the partner of the fifth-order snake beast!"
    Su An'an's eyes twitched slightly, but she shook her head very calmly and said innocently: "You I misunderstood again, I'm not the partner of the fifth-order snake beast, and I haven't married any male yet."
    Reese frowned and said, "How is it possible? The orcs of the Nia tribe didn't say that!"
    Su Anan pointed to Alan, whose eyes widened in surprise, and said calmly: "If I were really in a relationship with a fifth-order snake beast, do you think he would be so shocked? Alan, I have a cold-blooded snake beast on me. Breath?"
    Allen shook his head subconsciously and said, "No!"
    Reese snorted coldly, and said, "Who knows if you guys deliberately cheated me?"
    Su Anan calmly said, "I am here to greet the beast god. My lord swears, I don't have any male partner, if I lie, I will be struck by lightning, and I won't die!"
    Even if she swore, Reese did not easily believe her, saying: "Even if you are not in a partnership, you should know each other very well!
    Su Anan nodded and said, "I was imprisoned by him three months ago. Not long ago, when he went to the Dark Forest for training, he put me in foster care in the Nia tribe. However
    , Nia The tribe is not a good tribe either, they clearly knew that I was imprisoned by the cold-blooded snake beast, but they refused to let me leave for the dozens of animal skins that the snake beast had promised, so I could only find a way to escape by myself!
    " It was to go to the Dark Forest. Reese was secretly relieved, but when he remembered the disappearance of Chad and Mullen, he couldn't help but said angrily: "Ugly female, where did Chad and Mullen go? They Was it killed by a fifth-order snake beast?"
    Su Anan frowned suspiciously, and said, "Who are Chad and Maren? That snake beast was brutal and bloody, and killed a lot of orcs, you only said the name, I really don't know."
    Kill a lot of orcs? Hearing this, Reese had an ominous premonition in his heart, and said coldly: "They are all fifth-order ape races!"
    Hearing this, Su Anan suddenly realized, "It turned out to be them! I remember someone about your age. Fifth-order males, they said they were from the City of Ten Thousand Beasts, and they said they would take me to escape the captivity of the snake beast, but unfortunately the fifth-order snake beast caught up."
    Reese asked anxiously: "What happened later?"
    Su Anan shook his head and said nonsense seriously: "I don't know, I was knocked out by the snake beast. I heard the snake beast, it seems that they were injured and escaped by him! Hey, I've been waiting for them to come back and look for them. What about me! They promised to take me to the City of Ten Thousand Beasts to assess the doctor!"
    Hearing that the two of Chad were only injured and fled, Reese's heart was slightly relieved, but he quickly realized what he was looking at with a shocked expression on his face. Xiang Su Anan said in disbelief, "They said they would take you to the City of Ten Thousand Beasts to assess the doctor?"
    Su Anan nodded calmly, pointed at Alan, and said to herself, "Although I am just an ordinary female, my medical skills are very good. A third-order fox was fatally injured, wasn't it rescued by me?"
    Reese looked at Allen suddenly and said, "Is she really the one who rescued you?"
    Allen suppressed the shock in his heart and clicked Nodding his head, he said, "An An's medical skills are very powerful!"
    "The females of the Nia tribe said that you are just an ordinary female, how could you be a healer?" Reese still didn't believe it, although the City of Ten Thousand Beasts also had female healers, but That's an extremely rare thing.
    "Do you think if I said I was a healer, would they still be willing to let me go to the City of Ten Thousand Beasts to evaluate a doctor?"
    Reese shook his head, and doctors who went to the City of Ten Thousand Beasts would basically stay in the City of Ten Thousand Beasts. The Nia tribe is the brain. Only when it gets into the water will he be willing to let a rare healer go to the City of Ten Thousand Beasts!
    Su Anan blinked her cat pupils, looked at Reese expectantly, and said, "However, since you know Chad, you should be from the City of Ten Thousand Beasts, right? Can you take me to the City of Ten Thousand Beasts to assess the doctor? "
    If she wasn't a healer, she wouldn't have asked him to take him to the City of Ten Thousand Beasts. Moreover, he did hit the fatal wound of the third-order fox, but he is alive and well now, which is enough to show her Medicine is really great.
    Reese nodded decisively, unexpectedly he was able to pick up a healer, how lucky!