Chapter 26-30

Su Anan thought seriously, of course, if you want to grow taller, you must eat more meat and eggs to supplement protein. There is no shortage of prey in the forest, and there should be a lot of bird eggs.

However, she is now nineteen years old, I wonder if she can still grow taller? Even if you can't grow taller, it's also excellent to eat more high-protein foods to make small flat chested fatter.

As for whitening, as long as you do a good job of sun protection, eat more fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins! It's just that the next three months will be the hot dry season with the sun high, and Su Anan suddenly feels that the road to whitening is a bit difficult!

Seeing her staring at him with her cheeks puffed up in depression, frowning her brows from time to time and sighing, but still holding back and not eating, insisting on waiting for him to eat together, Benson's heart softened a little, and he compromised: "An An, I don't I like to eat hot, I can eat the roasted tiger meat before, you can eat roasted pork!"

Seeing Benson take out the roasted tiger meat in the cave to eat, Su Anan decisively abandoned the worry of how to protect himself from the sun, and couldn't help gobbling down the roasted pork trotters.

Although the barbecue is only sprinkled with salt, it is still very crispy and tender. If other seasonings are added, it will definitely become more delicious! For the sake of good fortune in the future, she decided that she would collect more food seasonings in the forest.

Seeing her eating happily, her cat pupils gleaming with the light of eating fish, Benson's brows and eyes were dyed with a hint of joy, and he kept handing her barbecue meat. It seems that his barbecue talent is quite good!

Seeing that Benson only cared about giving her slices of meat, but he didn't eat much, Su Anan was a little embarrassed to eat slowly, took out the roasted tiger meat in the space and handed it to him, persuading: "Don't just focus on me , you eat too!"

Hearing this, Benson's brows and eyes were dyed with a soft color, and he handed the sliced ​​barbecue to her mouth. He didn't take a bite of the barbecue she was holding until he stared at her and opened his mouth to take a bite.

Seeing that he didn't take the barbecue, he instead leaned over and took a bite. Su Anan felt that his cheeks were a little hot in an instant. I slammed it, feeding each other or something, wasn't it a way of showing affection between couples? Why did it happen between her and the big snake?

After realizing that this behavior was inappropriate, Su Anan decisively wrapped the roasted tiger meat in leaves and put it beside him, then lowered his head and silently ate the roasted meat in his hand, ignoring the roasted meat he handed in front of him, and refused. Feeding behavior starts with her!

Seeing that her refusal attitude was very firm, Benson didn't want to ruin the beautiful atmosphere, so he had to put the barbecue slices on the leaves and hand them to her.

After eating a whole half of the giant roasted pig's trotter, Su Anan quickly shook his head and refused to say, "No, I can't eat it anymore!"

"Why do you eat so little? You haven't even got one-tenth of mine! Are you really full?" Benson frowned, and after speaking, he reached out and touched her abdomen.

Unpredictably, he touched the spot where his stomach was with his palm, and Su Anan, who was eating very well, couldn't help but burp.

When she realized what she had done, Su Anan's cheeks instantly became a little hot, she hurriedly knocked off his hand, and stared, "I'm really full, if I eat more, my stomach will definitely be broken!"

Seeing that her stomach was indeed bulging a little, Benson withdrew his hand with regret. He hadn't even had enough of feeding, so she was full, and she ate too little!