Chapter 56-60

With her double chin raised, Lillian stared in disbelief with her chubby and swollen eyes, looking at Benson like she was looking at a lunatic.

"How dare you tell me to get out? Do you know who I am? I am the most beautiful female of the Nia tribe, and I have given birth to a litter of healthy cubs. You actually told me to get out. Are you blind?"

Hearing her sharp roar and glancing at her, Benson immediately retracted his gaze in disgust, and suddenly missed the little female's soft and sweet voice, missed her black, agile and clear cat pupils, and missed her seductive body. Clean breath, miss her sweet smile with curved eyebrows and eyes.

Seeing that the male in front of her turned her eyes away in disgust, Lillian only felt that she had been humiliated like never before. Which male in the tribe did not try to please her, so he was looking forward to being her partner, but this hateful male in front of him dared to dislike her. He, why did he despise her?

Thinking about it, Lillian couldn't help but pointed at Benson and scolded him angrily, with a sharp and harsh tone: "You dare to look down on me, and you don't even look at your thin appearance, how can you have any male power? If you are not a fifth-order orc , who would want to be your partner?"

Hearing this, Benson's pupils suddenly radiated a sharp light, and the corners of his lips evoked a terrifying arc, and said, "Ugly bastard, do you want to die?"

Being oppressed by Benson's terrifying and cold aura, Lillian was so frightened that her face was completely pale. It could be seen from his terrifying eyes that he was not lying, but she was an extremely precious and beautiful female. Moreover, it is a female who has given birth to cubs, how dare he have such a terrible idea?

Although Ruka was very annoyed by Lilian's mindless recklessness, but thinking of the preciousness of females who had given birth to cubs, he still had to endure the fear and shame in his heart, and apologized to Benson in a low voice, saying: "Sir, don't be angry. , Lilian's partner died not long ago because of changing salt, so she was anxious to find a new partner and said the wrong thing in a hurry."

Fortunately, the clansmen came over with coarse salt and fruits at this time. Luca hurriedly took the coarse salt and fruits and handed them to Benson. The clansmen signaled the other party to take her away quickly.

Taking the coarse salt in the bamboo tube and the fruit in the leaves that Luka respectfully handed over, Benson picked up the pile of animal skins under his feet and threw them over, ignoring Lilian directly, his eyes gloomy and said: "I didn't intend to rob, Do you see how much salt can be exchanged for these hides?"

Hearing this, even though he didn't quite believe what he said, Luka still picked up the animal skin under the stare of Sen's cold eyes.

After looking at it, he couldn't help showing surprises and surprises. These are the skins of medium and large beasts. One skin is the skin of several small animals. Except for a few holes, the quality is very good. It is much better to exchange with the sea clan, and the quantity is enough to exchange all their coarse salt.

Thinking that they only need to use more than half of the animal skins here to exchange for the same amount of coarse salt as the sea clan, the anger in Bote's eyes disappeared immediately, and there was a flash of joy, if they can really exchange salt with the snake orcs successfully , then they also earned more than ten pieces of animal skins, this transaction is not a loss!

Botter also found that the quality of these animal skins was good, but when he thought of the scene where Benson had just strangled his neck in front of a group of people, his heart was full of shame and resentment, but thinking of Benson's strength, he still forcibly suppressed it.