Chapter 36-40

Wearing a camouflaged straw hat woven with flowers and plants, Su Anan held her breath and stared at a brown-yellow mountain deer more than two meters tall a few meters away from her.

As the lurking time continued to extend, the sun gradually climbed high in the sky, and the tip of her forehead and nose were sweating, but she dared not move at all. This is the third prey she has hunted. If it is not successful, she will Both Benson and Benson are hungry at noon! Therefore, she has to be cautious again and again.

The first time she met was a one-meter-tall gray rabbit, which Benson called the long-eared beast. She thought she could grab it at her fingertips, but before she got close, it seemed to have smelled her breath, turned around and slipped away in an instant.

The rabbit escaped faster than her, but disappeared into the bushes after a few breaths. Su Anan was stunned and glanced at the thorny bushes, but she could only give up depressed.

The second time she met was a black-and-brown hog badger with stubby limbs.

Pig badgers are nocturnal animals and should be nocturnal. Although Su Anan didn't know why it appeared during the day, she was still very surprised, because badger skins are very suitable for animal skin clothes, and pig badger meat is tender. It is delicious whether grilled or stewed.

It's body is a few points shorter than hers. She thought the other party was a soft persimmon, but she was a ruthless character.

Before she could get close to it, it had already roared with a pig's roar and rushed towards her in a very ferocious manner.

She was startled, she hurriedly brushed towards the big tree beside her and climbed up, seeing that it really did not stop and rushed over, she suddenly had lingering fears, fortunately she just hid quickly, otherwise this She must be lying dead in a while.

Suddenly hearing Benson's light laughter coming from overhead, she raised her head subconsciously, and saw that although his face was calm, the corners of his lips were lightly hooked, and his little face couldn't help but darken a bit, rub, he was definitely laughing at her just now, right? !

Thinking of her behavior just now, Su Anan pursed the corners of her lips depressedly, and jumped down from the tree decisively. She had already failed once, and she must not fail again this time, otherwise she would be embarrassed.

Su An'an calmly provoked the pig badger who ran away: "Hey, I'm here, come here if I can, and see if I won't kill you!"

"cough!"

Her bravado is so cute, Benson's eyes are full of smiles, and he can only cover up the laughter that is about to come out by coughing lightly.

Hearing the smile from someone's light cough, Su Anan gritted her teeth, took a deep breath, and silently suppressed the urge to raise her head and stare at him.

The pig badger, who had just turned his head, saw that the weak orc dared to provoke it, and his roar suddenly became a little more manic, and he rushed towards her decisively.

Su Anan clenched the dragon knife, and while calculating the time for it to rush over, she thought about how to deal with its impact.

Unexpectedly, when it was less than a meter away from her, it suddenly stopped its momentum, erected its front body, and slashed at her with its sharp claws. She stabilized her mind, blocked its claws with a dragon knife, and fought with it.

Although the pig badger is ferocious, but the moves are not very good, and the claws are not sharp enough for her dragon knife, it quickly fell to the disadvantage.

Just when she thought she was about to eat delicious pig badger meat, brother pig badger roared violently at her, and while she was staring blankly, he turned around and ran away.