Chapter 321-325

Although Nuoli's dream was a bit absurd, Su Anan patiently reassured him: "Nuoli, don't worry, it's the cold season now, and there is no chance of flash floods." Nuoli pursed
the corners of her pale mouth, her tone still With a bit of horror, he said: "But I really dreamed that we were submerged by flash floods. Even if Sister An An created a boulder out of thin air to block some of the flash floods, many clansmen were still washed away by the terrible flood. " Out of
thin air? Su Anan was stunned for a moment, and looked at Nuoli with suspicion, and said, "Nuoli, did you really dream that I conjured a boulder out of thin air?"
Nuoli nodded hastily, and said, "Well , it's amazing!"
Thinking of the magical "seeing" ability possessed by the patriarch of the ape clan, Su Anan did not dare to be careless and asked carefully: "Nuo Li, in addition to dreaming that I conjured a boulder out of thin air, you also dreamed Anything else? Anything, like where did we get flooded by the flash flood? Who are the people who were swept away by the flood?"
"We seem to be in a valley with many boulders, and the flood suddenly came from the mountain. We rushed down, we didn't have time to escape, we were submerged by the flood, and Sister Kunna and Hu Si were washed away at once! By
the way, the flood in the dream was bubbling with hot smoke, and it looked particularly scary! Then, I woke up scared! Sister An An, I'm sorry, I should be braver and see more clearly in my dream!"
Su Anan suppressed the surprise in her heart, reached out and patted his head lightly, smiling. He comforted: "Nori, dreams are the opposite, so your nightmares won't come true, so don't worry!
Also, even if these are true, it's not your turn to worry, God. The tall one is still standing on the ground! As a baby cub of the Baka tribe, all you have to do is take medicine and sleep, grow up, and become the first warrior to guard the Baka tribe. Nuoli can do it "
Sister An An, I will definitely do it!"
"Well, I also believe that Nuoli will do it, so you can rest now, okay?"
"Okay!"
Seeing him close his eyes, Su An'an pretended to take out an animal skin quilt from his backpack and put it on him.
Out of the tree hole, the smile on Su An'an's face disappeared suddenly, and he pulled Benson away, then turned to look at him, and said in a low voice, "Oroch, will what Nori said really happen?"
Benson He frowned and asked, "Could a volcanic eruption cause a flash flood?"
Hearing this, Su Anan's eyes became more worried, he sighed, and nodded, "I only considered lava and volcanoes before. The debris flow is terrible, but I forgot that since the cold season, the forest and mountains are covered with thick snow!
If the volcano suddenly erupts, the high temperature pyroclastic flow will melt the thick snow in the forest and mountains into Water, so it is very likely to cause terrifying mudslides and flash floods!"
Benson thought for a while, and said, "If that's the case, then we'll have to go south!"
Su Anan nodded, Said: "I think so too! The coverage of the volcanic eruption is too wide, no matter where you go, you may not be able to completely avoid the danger of the volcanic eruption, but at least there are towering and rolling snow-capped mountains in the south, which can slightly block the high-speed hot. Pyroclastic flow!"
According to the agreement with Cang, the first evacuation team will keep heading south, and then wait for the remaining males of the tribe to catch up, because there are towering snow-capped mountains in the south, which can at least block the damage. The pyroclastic flow!
Although there is no way to confirm whether Nuoli's dream is real or not, Su An'an still cares about it, so after eating the barbecue, she suppressed the idea of ​​letting the clansmen rest for a while, and waved to everyone to continue on their way.
In order to better pay attention to Noli's condition, Old Nick carried him on his back. As for the herbs he carried, he threw it to the clansmen who were responsible for guarding Noli before.
Seeing the frost condensed between Benson's eyebrows, Su Anan tried hard to suppress the involuntary fog under her eyes, and couldn't help taking off her gloves, trying to warm his eyebrows, but before she could reach out, she was given by Benson. Found!
"An An, be good, put on gloves, I'm not cold!"
"Da Snake, I'm sorry!"
"An An, why do you say sorry?"
"I just think you might be better off without me!"
Without her, he wouldn't need to be forced out of hibernation during the terrible cold season Wake up and probably won't encounter a terrifying volcanic eruption!
"Without An An, I'd just be alive! But with An An, I'd be alive!"
Without her, he would just be a cruel and lonely cold-blooded orc wandering in the Orc Continent! But after having her, he realized that he could have happiness too!
Hearing this, Su Anan's eyes were full of tears, the corners of his mouth were raised, and he buried his head on his shoulder, and whispered, "Da Snake, thank you!"
"An An, sleep when you're tired!"
"Well, I'm a little bit. Squint! If something happens, be sure to wake me up immediately!"
"Okay."
With Benson, who is worth relying on, Su Anan's tense mind gradually relaxed, and she fell into a deep sleep after a while.
In the first half of the night, Su Anan could barely fall asleep, but in the second half of the night, she was still woken up by the cold.
The vision of the big cold season when the blizzard was raging was already quite bad. Coupled with the dark and windy night, the speed of the clan's journey inevitably slowed down.
To make matters worse, without the sunlight at night, the already terrifying temperature continued to drop. In the second half of the night, the temperature was so piercing as to drip into ice.
Even though the females and cubs were wrapped in thick animal skin coats, hats, gloves, masks and other cold protection equipment, they were still stiff from the cold, and even the rough-skinned male clansmen were shaking with cold teeth!
"Big, big snake, the weather, the weather is too cold, let's find a cave for a while!" Su Anan patted Benson, otherwise she was really worried that they would all be frozen before the volcanic eruption happened !
Noticing that she was trembling when she spoke, Benson frowned, and without saying a word, he found a large cave nearby.
When the fire was burning, the females and cubs who were dazed by the cold slowly regained their senses, and then all of them subconsciously rubbed their hands and feet around the fire.
"Cheep~~"
Su Anan was very distressed when she heard the wobbly cry of the ugly little eagle, and hurriedly took it out of the basket.
Seeing Su An'an, the ugly little eagle couldn't help but pitifully rubbed the back of her hand with her little head.
Seeing this, Su Anan immediately understood that it was hungry, and immediately took out the frozen fresh meat from the backpack, cut it into minced meat with snake scales, warmed it with a fire, and then carefully fed it go down.
Seeing that the ugly little eagle became a little more energetic after eating the minced meat, Su Anan breathed a sigh of relief and turned to see the other cubs looking at her greedily. He took out a large handful of dried sweet potatoes and handed them to them.
Seeing the cubs eating with relish, Annie couldn't help swallowing her saliva and said, "An An, is there anything else? I want to eat too!"
"An An, I want to eat too!"
"I'm hungry too, Doctor Su, do you still have anything to eat?"
Seeing that the females were almost staring at her, Su Anan's eyes flashed a little bit of embarrassment, after all, her backpack is not big, otherwise she and Benson would pretend to go out hunting, and then use the space take out the pieces of meat?
Just when Su Anan was tangled, Benson suddenly looked coldly outside the cave, and said in a gloomy tone: "Our supper is here!"
He faintly heard the sound of beasts surrounding the cave, Su Anan frowned instantly, and subconsciously said: " Qi Ya, old Nick, you are responsible for guarding the cave, and the other males go out with me!"
However, before she could get out of the cave, Benson held her back with a gloomy look!
Benson glanced at the orcs in the cave, and said coldly: "Qi Ya go out with me, the rest of you are responsible for guarding the good doctor Su, you know?"
Swept by the terrifying vertical pupils of the snake and beast, everyone felt chills, and subconsciously replied, "Yes!"
Su Anan was speechless, why should she be guarded? I want to chat with more like-minded people, read novels in "You Du Literature", talk about life, and find confidants~