Chapter 91-95

There are also many advantages to living on the stone wall. Garbage such as the viscera and animal skin of the long-eared beast does not need to be buried again, and can be thrown directly.

Seeing that many small carnivorous animals were led to the bottom of the stone wall by the blood of the long-eared beast, Su An'an's eyes lit up and said, "If we don't want to hunt in the future, we can completely throw our internal organs down and let the prey fall into the trap!"

Benson nodded indifferently, as long as they had meat to eat anyway.

The stone pot hadn't had time to make, so Su Anan only cooked roasted meat and roasted sweet potatoes for breakfast.

After breakfast, after watching Benson drink the last bottle of mineral water, Su Anan finally had to look at the freshwater lake under the stone wall. She had to use water to cook medicine and stew. She couldn't be willful!

Suddenly Su Anan remembered something, her cat pupils lit up, she thought the lake water was not clean enough, she made a water purifier to filter the lake water, wouldn't it be good?

Recalling the principle of water purifiers, Su Anan decided to start making water purifiers after she had a plan.

"Benson, I want a dried tree."

"An An, what do you want to do?"

"You'll know when I'm done."

Considering that their daily water consumption is still quite large, Su Anan asked Benson to carry a big tree for her back.

While Benson was out looking for trees, Su Anan pulled out all the charcoal that was no longer burning in the fire, crushed it into charcoal foam with a wooden stick, and picked up stones and crushed it into pebbles.

After Benson carried the tree back, Su An'an used snake scales to dig out a hollow log pot with a diameter of twenty centimeters and a height of half a meter.

Then, she put a folded clean towel on the bottom of the wooden pot, put a thick layer of charcoal foam on top of the towel, put a layer of gauze, then put a layer of clean thick fine sand on top of the gauze, and then put a layer of Layers of gauze, and then lay a layer of clean stones on top of the gauze.

Then, she drilled a small hole in the bottom of the wooden jar and inserted a large wooden straw into the small hole, so that clean water could flow out of the straw.

After thinking about it, Su Anan hollowed out the remaining wood, made two large wooden barrels half a person high, and tied a thick rope to the barrels to carry water. Used to hold purified fresh water.

Although he couldn't understand what the little female was doing, Benson was still staring at her dazedly. The little female who worked hard was radiating a dazzling and charming light, which made him want to get closer. near.

After making the water purifier, Su Anan blinked his cat pupils, looked at Benson beside him, and said, "Benson, can you bring me a bucket of water?"

It's just to lift water, it's not difficult at all, Benson directly carried a wooden barrel down the stone wall and went straight to the freshwater lake. Knowing that the little female was clean, he went to the depths of the freshwater lake to fetch water.

Seeing that the fresh water that Benson raised from the depths of the lake was still dark and turbid, Su Anan took a deep breath and poured half of the water into the water-purifying wooden jar.

Seeing the little female pour the lake water into the wooden jar she had been pounding for a long time, Benson's eyes twitched imperceptibly, and he said helplessly: "An An, the wooden jar is either black charcoal or sand and gravel, pour the water into it. After that, didn't the water get dirtier?"