Chapter 182-190

Seeing Benson holding An An and standing at the entrance of the cave with a gloomy expression, Alan suddenly reacted and said, "I'll go and bring all your things!"
    Seeing Alan turning around and running towards their cave in an instant, With a positive look, Benson's eyes became more and more gloomy, but he still carefully held the little female and stood in place. The cave was full of the smell of tigers and beasts.
    Thinking that An An will stay in Cang's cave these days, Allen is very excited, because he has been sleeping in the medicine house these days, so the distance between him and An An is instantly shortened a lot!
    In order to let An An recover from her injuries and get better as soon as possible, Ellen transformed into a beast, not only carrying the whole animal skin wooden bed, but also her daily utensils for drinking water and washing her face were wrapped in animal skins. Wet from the storm, and even got a handful of lemongrass to repel odors!
    Seeing that Alan quickly made the animal skin bed, put An An's things in the most comfortable place for her, and also lit a handful of citronella to expel peculiar smells, covering up the breath of tigers and beasts, and finally aroused in the cave. The fire was still boiling clean rainwater in a stone pot. Benson's expression became colder when he looked at him. Wouldn't she really be tempted to keep such a considerate male by An An's side?
    Seeing the snake beast carefully placing An An on the animal skin bed, and seeing her weak expression, Allen frowned, looked at the snake beast and carefully suggested: "While An An is sleeping, let's pour her some animal blood! Her body is too weak, she still needs to drink more animal blood!"
    Although he didn't like to see Alan, but his words spoke to his heart, so Benson nodded lightly and said: " Well, remember to ask Old Nick to add some sleeping and calming herbs to the animal blood, so that she can heal her wounds completely and at ease!"
    Hearing this, Aaron's light-brown eyes flashed, and he instantly understood what he meant. The safety of the cubs is naturally more important to An An's recovery, so he nodded without saying a word, turned around and left the tribe to go hunting in the dark night and the violent storm!
    Rarely, the snake beast glanced at him. He must perform well. As long as he persists, Alan believes that one day he will be recognized by the snake beast and stay by An An's side completely. He does not expect the weak and ugly him. To be her partner, as long as he can stay by her side, he is already very satisfied!
    The unsightly guy left, Benson lay down, and carefully took her into his arms, with a hint of worry in his eyebrows, concerned about her fox and tiger beasts, although he didn't need to worry about her being hurt, But she was so soft-hearted and kind, he was worried that she would mess up her body, eh, he really hoped that she would be as selfish as other females and only think about herself!
    Aware of the familiar and trusting breath, Su Anan rubbed subconsciously, and then slept a little more peacefully.
    When the fox beast came back from hunting, even though she knew she was sleeping, Benson gave her a knife after careful consideration, and then poured her beast blood with herbs!
    In the middle of the night, Benson's worries came true. Because of excessive exhaustion and serious injuries, her face was flushed and her lips were white, and she developed a high fever!
    Benson hurriedly got up and fed her warm water, while shouting sharply: "Fox beast!"
    Because he was worried about An An's body, and Wen Lin, the cubs and Gavin were resting in the medicine house, in order to avoid suspicion, Alan Then he nestled in a tree hole not far from Cang's cave. So when the snake beast called him, Alan instantly woke up and ran over in a hurry.
    Benson said in a terrifying tone: "An'an has a high fever, you hurry up and ask old Nick to bring the herbal medicine!"
    Hearing this, Allen's eyes were worried, and he turned and ran to the medicine house in an instant.
    When Old Nick grabbed the herbs for high fever, Allen immediately turned into a beast and carried him over.
    After feeding her and drinking the herbs, seeing that she was still frowning and groaning uncomfortably, Benson's eyes were cold and gloomy, but he could only keep putting a wet towel on his forehead to cool her down. !
    Su Anan, who was in a high fever and lethargy, constantly struggled and escaped in strange and bizarre dreams. There were sad dreams of both parents dying when he was young and escaping from a sea of ​​fire, dreams of being bullied and unwilling when he was an orphan, and encountering hypocritical enemies. Sometimes angry dreams, but also the helpless and sweet complex dreams of escaping to a bizarre world and being chased by snakes and beasts.
    "Orochimaru, I will stay in the tribe and wait for your return. You must return safely, you know?"
    "Yes."
    ...
    In my dreams, I experienced the short but ups and downs of the first half of my life again and again, Su Anan Realizing that the situation was wrong, after struggling for a long time, I finally woke up from the long and complicated dream.
    Su An'an opened her eyes suddenly, and the surroundings were both unfamiliar and familiar. The long-lost sunlight shone in from the entrance of the cave. A few trance appeared between her brows and eyes, and her heart felt like a lifetime away!
    Fresh air poured into her nose, and Su Anan woke up from her drowsiness, sat up with her hands on the animal skin bed, and curled up on the ground not far from her to sleep with a familiar fox beauty.
    How could Alan be lying here? Su Anan frowned suspiciously, but her expression soon became tense. Where's the big snake? Why is he not here? Where did he go?
    Startled by the fine noise, Allen sat up instantly and looked in her direction subconsciously.
    "An'an, are you awake? It's really great. If you don't wake up again, I'm afraid we'll have to give you soul soup!"
    Hearing the three words Qinghun soup, Su An'an suddenly remembered before falling asleep What happened, he hurriedly said: "How are Wen Lin and the cubs? Are they okay? Did Wen Lin have a fever? Is she completely awake? How about the poisoning of
    the cubs?" She looked worried and anxious, and Allen said quickly: "Wen Lin has already woken up. She had two high fevers, but after drinking Old Nick's medicinal soup, she returned to normal.
    Although the cub is still a little poisoned, the old Nick said that as long as he persists in detoxification for a long time and drinks more animal blood, he will soon become a strong little leopard cub!"
    "Wen Lin has had a high fever twice, why didn't you wake me up?" Su Anan frowned worriedly, and was relieved until she heard that Wen Lin and the cub were safe, but she He soon realized that something was wrong, and looked
    puzzled : "No, whose cave is this? Why am I here? Where is Benson? Where is he?" Alan's heart was slightly sour, but he immediately said: "This is a cave in Cang. After you fell asleep, Benson was worried about your health and lived in a cave not far from Yaolu.
    After you fell asleep the night before because of Overwork and injuries have caused a high fever, so old Nick specially prescribed you a medicinal soup to calm the nerves and sleep." The
    night before? Su An'an looked startled, so was she drowsy for a day or two because she drank the medicinal soup to calm the nerves and sleep?
    "What about Benson?"
    "Benson has been by your side, and when your fever subsided, he suddenly said that he had to leave for a while, so he left you in the Baka tribe and told me that Take care of you!"
    In fact, the snake beast didn't tell him at all, it was a threat and warning from Chi Guoguo, but Allen had a big heart and directly extracted the central idea of ​​his words, that is to take care of An An, absolutely not Let her be aggrieved, let alone make her sick again! In this regard, Allen is very agreeable, nodding decisively and agreeing to all his requests, including many unreasonable requests!
    Hearing this, Su Anan immediately got off the bed and said anxiously: "Benson left? When did it happen?"
    Allen wanted to lie and say that the snake and beast had already left, but seeing her eager eyes, he still endured it. With the astringency in his heart, he said seriously: "Benson just left not long ago. If we catch up now, An An might be able to say goodbye to him!"
    Su Anan nodded without hesitation, and said gratefully, "Alan, thank you !"
    Sitting on the Firefox, thinking of the bastard words she said to Benson a few days ago because of amnesia, Su Anan's eyes were red. She promised to wait for him in the Nia tribe, but not only did she not keep it Promise, she even forgot about him, and even said she wanted to part ways with him, she was really scumbag!
    When the news came that Allen had turned into a fox beast and carried Doctor Su to leave the tribe, the coldness between Cangmei's eyes softened a little. Firefox was so concerned about An'an, it must be because her health was much better that he would be willing to turn into a beast belt. She went to find the snake beast!
    Thinking that the snake and beast had specially asked him to warn him before leaving, but still told him where he was going, Cang sighed helplessly. Go to An An and stop all males from approaching her, so he will definitely hurry along the way. He doesn't think the third-order Allen can catch up with the unfathomable sixth-order snake beast!
    Thinking that Aaron couldn't catch up with the snake and beast, he would definitely bring the little female back to the tribe soon, Cang immediately decided to patrol the vicinity of the tribe, and he was really worried if he didn't see her safe and sound!