Thoughts

I moved towards the door, touching the door knob. I wanted to chase after him, but decided against it. I let out a frustrated grunt, sweeping my body to the side ending by stamping my foot. I knew I would just let him have time to think but I just don't want him doing anything drastic. I'm not going to take back what I said because I am angry on what I was told. I just don't know why he said nothing!

Maybe I just need to get myself together. No I don't, I'll stand where I am. My mind is just battling my heart. Let me just distract myself. I walked to the bedroom, whipping a Rihanna Navy hoody on after stripping down to my underwear.

I remember Craig hiding the snacks somewhere. I just don't know where. I searched the room, finding nothing. I then searched the cabinets to find nothing also. I sighed, sliding off the counter and heading to the bathroom. I was like explorer in this hotel room.

I let my hair out and started to do a plait. I looked in the mirror while doing it and I'm not the greatest at doing hair but it turned out nice. For the raggedy look. I was at the tip of my hair, when I noticed a hickey. I traced my fingers down it, it was quite small but I ended up biting my lip at it. I can't be missing him this early, I just can't.

I sat on the toilet seat and got my compact mirror from my make-up bag. I wiped off all the make-up on my face and smiled at myself. Craig will always say that I look beautiful without make-up. I touched the love bite, instantly remembering the beach. I began giggling to myself.

I got up and went to the living room. Maury should be on by now. Today was going to be my lazy day in Detroit and nothing was going to stop that. The radio was playing faintly, Quickie by Miguel played. His voice is so gorgeous. I plopped onto the couch, flicking through channels.

~~~

"Noooo hickies!" I giggled pushing Craig away. I wasn't even school yet and he was messing about. "Do I need to remind you, we go different schools" I told him. "I know. That's why I'm doing this" he smirked. I kept pushing him away until he finally gave up. "Happy early Valentine's day" he trailed on, slowly letting go of my hand.

I finally reached school grounds and saw everyone acting normal really. Trust Craig to do early Valentine's day. If I knew, I would of dressed up a bit more. I wore white lace high waisted shorts and denim tie up top, finishing off with some toms. I got to my locker with still no sight of anyone. Well I was quite late, thanks to Craig, so all I saw when I came to school was the usual tardy people.

My iPhone made a noise as I went to my locker. Once I got there, I decided to check my phone. "You in those shorts" Craig sent me before sending a picture of him biting his lip. I laughed at his goofiness. 

I opened my locker, to see a rose in a huge teddy bear's hands. I couldn't even see the contents of my locker. "I hacked into your locker :P Don't randomly write it on my stomach next time, smart nut. I have a surprise when you come round. Hope you have a great day at school. Love you, Craig" was wrote on a pink sticky note. My phone made a noise again, "P.S the pink is because of my little sister. She said it will look cute to scribble it in with pink crayon" he was not serious. I smiled to myself, closing my locker.  .

I stuffed the teddy bear and rose into my rucksack, with the teddy's head sticking out with me twirling the rose in my hand. He sure did know how to make me feel special.

~~~

I blushed remembering the day. We ended up having to babysit his younger siblings in the end. I remember his little sister trying to put make-up on me. While Jovante helped Craig set a cute scene in his backyard. We ended up playing tag in the backyard in the end.

I looked at the counter to see my Vanilla Chai tea. I abandoned my baby. I quickly got it, craving the taste. Craig's Hot Chocolate sat next to mine. I bit my lip, trying to get my attention of him. I wonder what he was doing right now, I don't want to think about that honestly.

No wonder he was acting all romantic. I won't regret it but it all pieced together. He wanted to spend time with me, including the bedroom. He wanted to make sure he knew he loved me, doing anything to make the future a happy one. A future knowing we loved each other.

Craig

I sat on a chair with business sheets and applications shattered across the table. I was so tired from all of this. I just also need to make Hazel realise that I'm doing it for the best. I had reese's pieces in hand to keep me focused. I smiled, remembering where I hid the snacks.

~~~

"We're going to go Dunkin' Donuts this morning!" I shouted, walking into the bathroom. "Ermm Craig. Have you forgotten I am in the shower" she exclaimed, turning her back to me. I bit my lip and smirked "Thanks for showing me that ass." It was transparent shower, nothing. I mean nothing, was not exposed.

I got my toothbrush "Yeah beautiful, and..." I smiled, beginning to brush my teeth. "Babe I wonder" she said, continuing to shower. "I've seen it all anyway" "Please don't tell me you're going to stay here" she giggled. "I'm going, I'm going" I repeated, walking out the door. 

I walked by the hotel room, coming up with an idea. I waited near the bathroom door, waiting for the perfect moment. I jumped in front of the shower, screaming. She attempted to hide her body while she screamed. She got out the shower, getting a towel. She held her chest, "Craiiggg why will you do that?!" she exclaimed. "Oh well" I smiled, picking her up and twirling her around. "You love me anyway" I smiled. "You're lucky I do" she giggled.

~~~

I was neck deep with all this work. At least, it will all be worth it. My phone rang, I checked the caller ID first. It was my boss, I couldn't carry on avoiding. I think I know what I'm going to do anyway.

"Hello Mr Crippen speaking...oh, sorry I haven't been responding your calls...yeah I'm fine, just been distracted" I said, thinking of Hazel. "Yeah what about the offer...yeah my mind is made up. Remember when you said I can hopefully start next month. Let's make it the end of this week."

~Tobi