Day one of Survival

I saw the car disappear down the road, entering the dawning Sun. I shook my head, trying not to believe the scene I just witnessed 'No,no' I said repeatedly til I slid down the cream wall and cradled my knees with my arms. I had to except the fact that, he's gone and that's final. I fell into depression and began to bang my head against the wall, until I just stared at the wall with no emotion and left the world of reality into a new but with memories with him.

~~~

I squeezed myself into the small gaps people left with their bodies, with the occasional 'Excuse me' or 'pardon' if I happened to disturb. I finally escaped that jungle and gripped my scrapbook on the way to see him. I walked down the black, marble floor with my doc martens making their mark with the occasional stomps, never buy over-sized shoes hoping you will grow into them..well if you're me anyway.

I stared in awe at all the things on the grey wall, the pictures of famous artists, albums and concert pictures. My eyes then laid on a full body mirror, I glanced at myself I looked..well me. I wiped my pink, rolled up shirt a color I hardly wear. Wiped down my green jeans with gold crosses, avoiding any creases and tying my shoelaces for extra luck. I adored fashion because it shows who you are really. I smiled at myself, I looked pretty cool, I adjusted my bun and bursted out in a victory dance. It was then distracted by me bumping into someone, my cheesy grin then turned to me biting my lips in awkwardness. My eyes wandered off to the floor, to see my scrapbook not there and neither in my arms.

I tilted my head upwards and saw it in a person's milk chocolate hands, flickering through the pages with a obnoxious grin plastered on their face. I tried getting it out of their grip, but they decided against that and began teasing me.

I snatched it out their grip and closed it straight. I stared at them and mean mugged them. 'Chris Brown fan, huh?' they shouted from across the corridor trying to regain my attention. I heard their feet jog lightly on the floor and they stepped in front of me. Trying each way to get away, they will quickly block it. 'Hello, what do you want now, to mock me again.' They furrowed their eyebrows 'Nope, just trying to get to know a stranger.' They were pretty convinced I was going to speak to them, I was raised right and they seem like a great person to know. We walked through the corridor, talking about that famous artist, we loved to meet. 

The concert ending with both of our voices hoarse and barely able to say a word. However, smiles on our faces because we met Chris Brown.

 ~~~

Craig 

I gripped onto the steering wheel leaving her. Which will resulting there being a dent in our relationship and I can't afford that to happen. I needed this job for her and I, for our future together. I reached a stop light and my eyes roamed round the car, my eyes stopped at a number, a certain number written in ruby red.

 ~~~

The concert finished and I was over the moon, her and I both went our separate ways. I glided my feet across the wet, rocky floor and search for my car. It sure did stand out from the crowd, it was a range rover, black to be precise with red rims. I sure did love Flash.  

I got in my car and reflected on my day. I met a beautiful girl with the most perfect features like her milk brown but a tad lighter complexion and her almond shaped eyes with her light brown eyes with a darker shade of brown surrounding the outline. I chuckled to myself, boy was she a character. I started up my engine and began driving but my car came to an abrupt stop. 'Are you crazy! You nearly ran my over, do I look like a deer to you or some kind of four legged animal' the girl raged in my face but when she met my face, she calmed down and hopped in. 'Excuse me but who invited you' 'I invited myself' she smartly remarked and fastened her seat belt. This girl. I continued driving, making conversation with her while she got comfortable. She told the directions to her house and I stopped right there. I got out and walked over to the passenger door, I smiled and opened the door like a gentleman. She smiled at me and giggled ' Thanks frog' the new nickname she gave me and walked inside her house and closed the door gently while whispering 'Good night' I got in my car and noticed in red lipstick, a number and a name.

Well that's the first chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! 

Votes and Comments please. :)

-Tobi..x