Pepperoni & Distractions

Annalyse

We all sat round the large, orange padded circular area. "Pepperoni! Pepperoni!" Carter exclaimed pointing to the dough based food with excitement "Pleaseee". Corahn pondered before setting down his menu board. "One medium pepperoni pizza." he told the waitress. "and some crayons." Carter slowly whispered to the waitress. Only my child.

"First ice-cream and now pizza!" I said. "Mum chill!" Carter said. "Yeah chill." Corahn also said wrapping his arm firmly around my waist.

~

Corahn put his hand on top of mine. "Finally a break from school." We were both 17 and had a ton of things to do which was finally over with so we decided to take a day out just me and him. "Welcome to the pizza parlour can I take your order?" the waiter asked. "Yeah can we have two glasses of lemonade please." I said before the waiter walked away. Corahn kissed my cheek and lifted me onto his lap. "Its just me and you." he whispered. Corahn was quite the charmer. He brought his lips to my neck. "Corahn no. It's a pizza parlour and there are kids." I told him but he carried on. I bit my lip and got off his lap. I don't like doing that in public, yeah it shows love but I don't feel comfortable with it.

The cloudy lemonade with straws hit the table and I grabbed mine bringing it towards me sucking on the straw. It was rather awkward for a while. "Babe. I'm sorry I came on too strong." his deep voice rang in my ears. Was I really acting like a baby about it. I kissed him straight away and he moved me on his lap by gripping on my butt. Our tongues were at war when someone cleared their throat. We pulled away noticing the waiter before giving them time to speak "Medium pepperoni please." Corahn said before coming back to my lips.

We eventually stopped and I pulled a strand of my black hair out of my face tucking it behind my ear. "I'm so glad I have you." he told me truthfully. I turned to face him gazing at his mixture of green and blue eyes. I smiled "I'm so happy I found a great guy." I am going to love the day with him.

"Ay! ayy! AY! Guys!" was shouted from across the end of the pizza parlour. Our moods before saddened knowing our time alone was now over. "Ahh! Anna!" she screamed towards me. "Hazel." "Corahn my man." he said dapping him. "Ayy. Craig". "Waiter can I have two cokes please." Hazel randomly asked.

The guys were speaking about football when I got a text. 'We'll do it next week? x'. I was upset but turned to Corahn to give him a slight smile. "So Anna- oh my gosh Jacob!" she screamed once again, this girl was never loud. Jacob strolled in with Maria on his shoulders. All of us when getting pushed together as the result of more coming. Corahn and I were once again with each other. "Seriously?" "Yep" he said popping the 'p'.

The night pasted by with all of us joking around. The dark night light was starting to seep in. Jacob and Maria were texting each other though their bodies were practically glued. Craig and Hazel were staring into each other's eyes while sharing a cup of milkshake with two red and white straws. I swear they ordered coke?! Corahn scooted closer to me kissing me on the lips.

A perfect end to a great night.

"2 BRAIDZZ IS IN THE HOUSE!" 

I might have to rethink about the statement I just made.

-Tobi