Court Confessions

I woke up to a blinding light and a body extremely close to mine. His snores were adorable to match his face while sleeping. I tried to move when I was brought closer to his body by his arms. "Good morning beautiful." his deep voice said and his warm breathe on my ear. 

"Morning handsome". He let go of my stomach getting out of bed. I wrapped the covers around my body "You let all the cold air in!" I whined as I looked at him "Damn. Did I do that?" Craig looked down at himself and saw red lipstick stains on his jaw line to his chest. "Very well." I said hiding my face in the covers. "Though I loved every second" he spoke whilst pulling the cover away from me revealing myself in my autumn themed pajamas.

"Now get out" he said referring to the bed. "Now hit the bed!" I cheekily responded burying my head in a vanilla scented pillow and tucking myself in the warm bed. "If I get out the shower and you ain't ready" he said his voice becoming more faint and the en suite bathroom door close. I llifted my head up seeing the door was closed and hit my head on the pillow .

We were both willing to do anything for each other.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I repeated running down the stairs barefoot with my heels being held by my fingers. I reached the end of the staircase and followed the sweet aroma. My feet then laid onto the tiled kitchen floor but surprisingly I didn't feel cold. I noticed Craig in a suit. "Well, well, well someone looks handsome." I said brushing my hand against his arm. "Well you look beautiful" he stated kissing my cheek. I smiled and hugged him. I know, random but who cares. I put my head in the crook of his neck while he hugged me back tightly. He actually responded to my random action, that shows true love. "You smell like blueberries." "That's because I made breakfast." he responded slowly letting go off me. I turned on my heels seeing on the shiny, black granite island a plate of blueberry pancakes. "Let my love adorn you..." I said being mesmerized by the scent and knowing that Craig is a fantastic cook.

I tapped my hands on my lap, strapped to the car seat. I turned to the side to see Craig's hands gripped onto the steering wheel and focused on the road. I smiled to myself, he looked so calm and cute. His milk chocolate eyes switched to the side. "What you looking at?" he asked calmly. "You" I simply responded. "Well who can't resist me?" he said cockily. I smiled again at his cockiness. What he just said reminded me about the women he was with. As if he knew what I was thinking in my head "Though my eyes are always fixed on you" he said while holding his hand in mine.

Though so little things...

"You ready?" Craig asked me. I glanced at the big, shiny brown doors simply nodding my head. He opened the door and we both walked in. The door was so huge that it could fit 5 shreks in there. Craig walked in front of me holding my hand guiding me through the room. We weren't part of the jury. Neither to be witnesses but to be the people in the court case. This made my heart pounded so much and my stomach doing flips. I took off my coat and placed it on my chair. I heard footsteps walk down the aisle and stop in front of us. "Hello Mr and Mrs Crippen. I am Hailey Benetts, your lawyer for today" she smiled extended her hand to be shaken. I shook her head taking in her face. Her ocean blue orbs and blond hair was somewhere I seen before. It was the lady I saw with Craig. How did I even doubt him in the first place? However, who was the other lady. My thought in my head was answered by another pair of footsteps walking down the aisle. Her kool aid hair and mint eyes sure did stand out. She looked at me and then turned the other way. Hailey saw me looking at her in confusion. "Oh. Don't let her get to you." Hailey told me. "Mrs Benetts" "Miss" she corrected. How was she not married?! "Who is she?" A deep voice answered my question "It's Chloe Malone. She's is-" Craig stated. He was interrupted by everyone in the room standing up and somebody saying "All rise"

"This is the case on the suitable parents for Zia Malone." the judge said. It was about Zia not a divorce. Heck I was only thinking divorce cause he went on a trip and my husband is hot. That lady was her mother the last time I saw her was when she took Zia away and now she looked very different. I was very nervous about the case. "Relax" Craig whispered to me. I flinched because I was lost in my thoughts. "Has Mrs Crippen ever shouted at you, Zia?" Chloe's lawyer asked Zia, pretending to be kind. "Yes but only when-" "That is all" the lawyer interrupted. The only time I shouted at her was when she was being taken away. This man will do anything I just know it.

...they had big impacts.

I was called to the stand and I was rather uncomfortable.'If you want to bounce you got to have pounce!' I remembered Tigger telling Eeyore on Pooh and friends this morning. I knew Craog's eyes were on me smiling. He told me 'To go get them' before smiling at me. "Mrs Crippen, do you have a good relationship with your mother-in-law?" I searched around the room before my eyes met hers. "It's not the best time to lie." he continued. "No. No I do not." I said truthfully. "You had a mixture of emotions when ou found out that she had paid Miss Malone to take Zia away from you?" It seemed as if he was slowly getting me but never fall for a lawyer's tricks. "Yes" I replied. "You had an argument with your husband after finding that out too which added to your emotions." He was slowly starting to actually understand. "But Mrs Crippen what did you do after that argument?" "I drunk" He stood closer to the stand leaning into it. "How much?" "A whole bottle of rose" I said quietly. Craig won't be pleased to hear that. The lawyer practically swung from leaning on the stand. "That's above the daily amount a woman should intake. It's above by a high 7 units!" I shifted my eyes at Craig but only from him to avoid my glance. Boy was this man determined.

Craig had nothing, a clean slate but he was called to the stand. "Mr Crippen. You just earned a great job recently." Hailey said. Craig smiled "Yes. Yes I have." he replied. "and your salary being over a $100,000. So your honour, the family is earning more than enough." Hailey told the judge and with him being pleased with that statement. I was shocked I didn't know anything about it but I was proud of him. Craig smiled at me but I knew he was full of joy. The other lawyer than came up. "May I add your honour, haven't you been given a suspension for  your job for a while, Mr Crippen?" I didn't know that. I thought he came back for his week off. "Yes" Craig answered bluntly. "The reason because you assaulted a member of staff but for what reason?" "My work companions played a prank on me" Craig simply answered. "The joke being?" "I slept with another lady who wasn't my wife" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but kept my ears pierced like Bugs Bunny. "So your honour if this man can't simply take a joke. What can he take?" the lawyer said.

The case was coming to an end and with both sides having great reasons to be parents of ZIa. The judge came back after reaching his decision. "I have decided to grant..." This man sure did wanted to take his time. "Chloe Malone full permission of Zia Malone." I didn't want to deal with the pain again. I couldn't, I wouldn't and I didn't want to. I was hugged by Craig while I cried in his chest. "Its going to be okay. Trust me." he said soothing while stroking my back but I don't think I was ready for this again.

He was willing to do this for me.

And diary. That's just only one reason on why I love him so much.

----------

Wattpad annoyed me this evening they really did. Sorry for me not updating in a while. Strip clubs and dollar bills...The bass on that album O.O I have fell in love with Unapologetic. If you think otherwise, Who cares how you haters feel. All I see is dollar bills. Tomorrow way too far away and we can't get back yesterday. It ain't nobody's business. Ain't mine but my baby. Let me stop spitting lyrics. Read Love Is Just Another Four Letter Word by RocsFourLetterWord. The story is dope

I'm going numb

~Tobi