Peaceful Nights

I sat on a wooden chair, shuffling my butt on it. My hands travelled down the gold stitching on my dark blue treggings. I kept my word with Charlie and wore my beige, over-sized cardigan to wore for today and many more to come. 'I need to spread the fever! the cardigan fever!' Charlie said with a lot happiness in a voice, I remembered early today. My grey tank top, hugging my body giving me great warmth.

"I call the last doughnut", words that popped into my head. Before I could react, Corahn was already stuffing his face and while eating it, he gave me his cheeky smile. "Trust you too, babe" as I heard another voice come into the conversation. She slipped of her heels and sat on Corahn's lap, kissing his lips.

Annalyse (Anna Leez) got her hand, to grab a cup of coffee. "Hey Hazel, Craig late from work?" "No, on a business trip this time" I replied with a assuring smile. She frowned  "I'm so so sorry, I'll call you today and will talk all about it. Corahn probably bored the coffee out of you." She said with a slight giggle. Annalyse was always the person, to know how some felt inside and made them feel happier. I love this girl. We talked the afternoon away til it became dark. "Guys, I need to go. Girl, I will remember to call you and bye Cory!" I said before they said anything while closing the door on my way out.

Craig

I sat on my bed, in the hotel room, with the hotel having a high star rating The rooms were sheer luxury. I had endless work to do, and I was extremely tired. However, it was completely worth it. I dragged my laptop towards me, and decided to video call Hazel. Even after, a couple rings my heart raced. I missed her, her kisses, her touch and her presence.

"Hey babe." I heard her voice say softly though with a bit anger. I watched her take of her cardigan and making her top go up a bit, revealing her flat belly. "Damn" I said in my head, making it turn me on quite a bit. She got in the bed, and sat her laptop on her lap. "Craig?" she answered. I hadn't reply because I kept tracing my eyes across her body. "Sorry beautiful." making her blush "Sorry, I haven't spoke to you in a while. Work. Work, I hate getting up in the morning and not seeing your face." "Its a okay, Craig trust me I miss you so much too." I could hear the bit of sadness of not calling soon, but I could tell she easily pushed it away. 

The hours quickly pasted and I ended up saying words that will make her quite happy ;) "Craig stoopp." she begged me, as the laptop on her lap moved, knowing that she was clutching her legs together. We then spoke about different topics. Until, her soft voice came to a stop and her breathing became irregular. Her eyes gently closed together, showing her beauty spot on her eyelid. This was close enough, to spend nights with her and seeing her sleep.

 ----

That's soo cute! This chapter had no memories but just all things written in the present. Can't just have her doing the same things then drifting, can we? 

Ta ra!

-Tobi