Deep ends and Sweet kisses.

I woke up to an annoying chime from my phone, with my head still sunk in my pillow and pressing a random button hoping it was snooze. I dug my head deeper into the pillow and on the verge of sleeping. "Good morning beautiful" I heard near my ear. I'm probably dreaming. "Babe..Babe..babe" I heard repeatedly. "Yeah yeah Craig I love you too!" "Pick up your phone, Hazel!" Now, this ain't no dream, I slip my hand under my pillow and see a picture of the baby Craig.

~~~

"Hazel! Give it" the pleas were constantly said but him trying to get the baby picture of him, was utterly failing. The picture frame fell onto the black couch when Craig started tickling me. He made sure I didn't run away by placing me on his lap. I squirmed on his lap, making my laughs and cries for help, increase and echo around the house.

Craig stopped my laughs by kissing me on the lips. Though, he did it abruptly, it still had passion and emotion behind it. I smiled while we kissed and he brought me closer to him. I put my hands round his neck and his around my waist. The make-out started to get intense, with our mouths having a battle.

"The food is read-" Craig's mum said before stopping. Craig and I quickly parted from each other and I sat on the couch instead of Craig's lap. "Hi! Mrs Crippen!" I said with a smile. "Maya darling Maya" She corrected, she feels old when I say that. She turned on her heels, while swinging her wooden spoon. "Mhhmm. You kids aren't fooling anyone. When I was sixteen, there was no boys on my mind but only books!" She exclaimed while Craig and I chuckled at her remark. "Mom! It's the twenty-first century, chill!" "And when I was younger, we didn't talk back!"

~~~

"Sorry for sleeping on you yesterday" I said while pulling my deep red harem pants. "You saw me sleep? Haha..you paedophile" I then pulled my mint tank over my head and tucking it in my trousers. I have a major obsession with tucking in. I sat on my bed, putting on my brown toms and bracelets around my wrists. I put on my black studs and pulling off my black, wooly cardigan off the hanger. "How's work been babe?" "Ahh, everythings fine at home....yeah work's fine"

I got to the kitchen and poured the berries into the blender, I clicked the switch when I didn't work and again and again. "Craig, did we pay the electricity bill" I asked while trying all the electric appliances around the house. "No! damn it!...I should call them later on?..Why wouldn't they be open at 8am...No they're the lazy people they need 24/7 service...I'll go get some wood and put it in the fireplace...You going now?...Have fun at work, Love you" I finished my phone call with kissing near the microphone, I always do that to him and my family.

I got the red wagon from the storage and went outside. It wasn't really that cold and empty in the neighborhood. Though it was 9am now. I strolled to the wood shop, with the classic red wagon, following me with my hands gripped on the bar.

~~~

I crossed my arms with my white towel in my lap and myself sitting on the red wagon. It was Summer and I had a red bikini on. "You actually can't swim, girl you're seventeen!" Maria said in astonishment. Maria and I go way back, we met in seventh grade and have been inseparable since. Maria was on Jacob's shoulders and patting his gigantic afro. Maria looked adorable, she was the normal height but with model-like features. Her caramel skin shined from the sunlight and her dark blue eyes glistening.

"My eyes they burn!" Ray complained while he took out his iconic two braids. "Ray, no wonder you're still single!" Chres joked. All of us busted out laughing, it was quite funny Ray was still single because he was hot and I mean hot! "But Chresanto, so are you'" I remarked. "Ayy, no I've got a lady, you guys just haven't met her yet. She's short..and got dark brown eyes and..she's amazing!" Chres explained. 'Aww' Maria and I said in unison. 'Err.. no he just fronting.' Ray said, in defense. 'You just lonely, Ray' Craig replied to Ray's defense.

We reached Ray's swimming pool and I instantly got nervous. I gripped my hands to the wagon til Craig wrapped his arms round my waist and lifted me up. "Nooo...I don't want to swim. The water's evil! You are all mesmerized by its power!" I screamed trying to avoid the cruel fate. Everyone separated and went their different ways. They all went to different parts of Ray's house.

"Didn't we come for swimming? Let's go look for them, Craig" I slurred, rushing off. Before, I could even turn my heels, Craig cupped my face in his hands. WBabe, please for me. Do it please. I'm willing to teach you and if you don't" he breather in, "say if something happens in the future. Hazel, I want you to be safe and I don't want you refusing to not go. Trust me, you'll be glad you did it!" He explained to me and then kissing me.

I approached the pool and climbed inside, slowly. My body adjusted to the water temperature and Craig took off his top and climbed in. "Okay, first thing first. Can you hold your breath underwater?" he questioned. "Why the Hell do you have to hold your breath-'" "Hazel, answer the question!" he said sternly but also calm. I shook my head "well not for long." Craig helped my sustain my breath for a longer amount of time. 

Next, I learnt how to balance my body in water and holding my chin up. After, many attempts I could finally to all the preparations to swim. I tried swimming with Craig swimming next to me, though it didn't work at first. "Babe, you're doing great...well done...that's my Hazel..keep on going!" Craig cheered for encouragement. I will slowly learn how to swim. Just watch and learn.

~~

I picked up the wood from the wagon and placed it in the fireplace. It slowly light up and the warmth filled the room. I sat on the couch and got my telephone, calling the electricity company.

"Hello, I'm Mrs Crippen and my electricity hasn't been working...I have paid, I paid the recent installment last month..how much?...that's a lot...I'm living at home by myself at the moment my husband is out of town...You don't care?..How do you expect me to come out with that money this month..Yes, its my problem but your negativity isn't helpi-..hello? hello?!" Argh, people these days.

I opened my laptop and edited the blog for this week. The work for this week needed my approval and it will be published within a week. I was checking through the magazine draft, when my laptop died. I guess I'm working overtime tomorrow!

 --

Can you swim? I can't for my life. I really need to learn how to! Erm, yeah. I'm heading to Church and I'm dressed for the cold, November weather. I need to do a book cover, I need to remind myself. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-Tobi