Autumn days. Summer memories

'Beep,beep,beep,beep-. I slammed my alarm with my hand. I hate waking up early. I thought about staying in for 5 minutes but went against it. I walked towards my on suite bathroom. I walked towards the mirror and got my toothbrush, there was only one there. No razor, no toothbrush, no brush, no nothing. I sighed and brushed my teeth. I stripped down and hopped in the shower. Singing the lyrics of the songs that popped into my head. Not getting the correct words but close enough. I got out and put on lotion, then putting on my towel. I opened my wardrobe and really didn't know what to wear. The struggle is real. I spent all most half an hour, picking clothes and then deciding against it. I got out a black mini skirt with a white shirt and dark blue brogues. Topping it off with a black blazer and accessories. I looked at the time, noticing I was about to be late. I ran downstairs, grabbed the car keys off the counter and ran to my car. My cream mini cooper. This car has class. Hehe, I sound like one of those boys who name their cars.

I got to work and went inside my office. I saw a graze box (healthy snacks), a bottle of vitamin water and a rose. I instantly blushed, Craig. He would always do this on his way to work. He probably told someone else to drop it. I checked my iPhone and saw no phone calls, texts no nothing from him. I shrugged it off my mind, he's probably busy but I did hit me. Other than that, I had calls from a lot of people and also a pile of work on my desk. I sat down on my chair, calling each person and doing my work.

Moments later, Corahn bursted through the door, with his shirt ripped open and him looking scruffy. "Those women back there" he said pointing towards them, "are vicious! oh and by the way, Charlie told me to give this to you, sexy mama.". he also said but adding a wink at the end of his statement. "Haha, thanks. An over-sized beige cardigan? She probably found one of the up coming trends. Why you looking so handsome, daddy?" I remarked, adding a wink. We gave each other a huge hug. "Craig didn't come in this morning?..business trip?" I replied his question with a slight nod. "He always knew rushed in the morning and sometimes skip breakfast." I bowed my head to my desk and giggled to myself. The thought of him still gives me butterflies. "You sure are head over heels." Corahn said while chuckling. "I've missed you, buddy!" 'We need to catch up today, coffee round mine?' he asked. 'Yes!' I replied real fast, my house was a mess and I sure did miss Corahn!

~~~

I went down a long, rocky pathway with my skateboard, with my toms gripped onto the board. I needed a rush! I was near a dead end when I remembered I didn't know how to stop a skateboard. I put my foot at the back of the end of the board. Resulting in me, hitting my head on the hard, rocky floor and blood from my wrist, which scrapped a bit of glass on the floor. Corahn lifted me up and took me to his house.

"Ahh.Siss.Stop!" I cried in agony as he put the alcohol on my wrist. My head was alright, just a slight headache. "and this is why 14 year old teenager girls, don't ride skateboards!" Corahn smiled at me. "No, I just tried it out for fun! I could beat you someday."

~~~

I finally knew how to ride a skateboard in the end. Proving him wrong. I smiled Corahn and I have gone through great and bad times together. He was truly a great guy. The arms on the clock slowly passed til work was over. I went home putting, leaving my car there and walking to Corahn's with a slight change of my outfit.

She cool. She cool. Well, that's a part of my Saturday spent. Votes and Comment.

-Tobi