Old friends

I tapped my French tip nails across the black, shiny table. He was 26 but he still acted childish smirking every time I went to get something, staring at my figure that I resulted in getting a large hoodie. I was about to put my arms in the sleeves when I felt something cold touch my stomach. "You're crazy you know?" I turned around facing him I knew it wasn't a gun and him being immature. He squirted me with a water gun. I turned around staring at him blankly. How was he related to Maria?! I was completely wet round my stomach and he began smirking. He pulled out another water gun behind his back. If you can't beat them might as well join them.

While my mind is still on him he always had to associate blue in all his clothes. I always would see him at school searching for something blue. He was strangely obsessed with that primary colour. The endless flirting he would do with girls was wow. 10 years and I bet he still acted the same but I love Marcel my goofy yet hot best friend in high school.

~~

I slammed my lockers annoyed that Corahn wasn't here yet. Maria was probably sucking faces with Jacob. Marcel was my chemistry partner and he always strolled in with his sister though I just saw her run over to Jacob not even with a hint of acknowledgment of my presence. If you were wondering about Craig, I met him at a concert he wasn't exactly going to randomly start at my school halfway through a semester.

I sat down on the black stools in Chemistry while the teacher dragged on about class saying the precautions before the experiment. I let go of the handle of my black rucksack pushing myself to the table. 'Hey. I'm sorry.' I heard a deep voice say from behind me. I noticed that voice and he greeted me with his blue braces that will be taken off God knows when while his emerald eyes meet mine. I don't know how he turned out with green eyes but oh well. He sat down pounding his fists against the table when I noticed the blue G-shock. "What's wron-" " leave it" he cut me off before starting the experiment. He ignored me until he needed help with the experiment.

To persuade me to help him, he moved his stool closer to me wrapping his arm around my waist with his presence near me, I could smell the faint scent of perfume. Here we go again. I moved his arm away with force and he brushed his hand through his black low shape up. I reluctantly helped him to avoid him trying to flirt with me again. To be honest, its a regular thing with Marcel, he will flirt with any girl if she had something precious between her legs.

Our experiment fizzed out with white smoke leaving a blue liquid. "Well done you two" the teacher praised to us. We wrote up our method and the elements used in the experiment. He ignored my questions for help because he did the whole experiment but he was flirting with the school whore, Summer Winters. I know two seasons in one. I finished doing my work and turned in my chair to show my teacher when a caramel arm draped once again around my waist pulling me closer. "Help me" he pleaded. He was a douche at times but trust me he has his moments.

~~~~

His glowing smile showed his straight white teeth. "When did you -" "Few years ago" he interrupted. I grabbed his face tilting it to each side. "Wish I could do the same to you" I turned away "Dude stop. You missed your chance." referring to be able to grab my face, I told him. He quickly wrapped his arms like arms of steel round my waist pulling me extra close, kissing my neck before whispering into my ear "but babe I need you!" he told me real slow whilst I bit my lip making sure he saw. We both pushed each other away laughing. We joke like this though Craig doesn't like it. I do try to stop it but its so funny us acting like a stupid couple. Though I need to stop might get wrong intentions.

*****

To know a bit more about Marcel and Hazel. Another round of chapters. I'm just on a roll. Rolling, rolling rolling *deep female singer's voice* I've got a history report to do. Moving on up, to the east side!! I am a strong, independent gospel singer!..I'm not. Just seemed great to say with the voice I was imagining.

~Tobi