VICTORIA - hiccups

A/N:
i dont know if you've realised it at this point, but each member is associated by a season in the first four stories. comment if you can find them all!
i had sooo much fun writing this little one

In this story, when victoria got hiccups from laughing too hard, you started teasing her playfully.
————————————————————————

"Cucciola, look at this video Thomas sent me!" Victoria said as she grinned.

It was a pretty chill day, Victoria had just gotten back from tour a week ago, so there were no rehearsals or meetings she had to go to. Spring had just come around and the outside was too slippery from the rain last night, so we decided that we would just lie on the bed in each other's arms for the day, enjoying each other's company in peace.

"What, babe?" I replied lazily. As Victoria was laying on my chest, she adjusted the position of her phone so I could peek at the video through her mop of blonde hair. It was a video of Ethan and Damiano chasing each other through the common house they shared, recorded by Thomas himself: Damiano had stolen Ethan's lighter, causing him to be unable to have a smoke. When Ethan bent over to catch his breath from the running, face covered with sweat, Damiano being Damiano, stood on the kitchen counter and waved the lighter around.
"You can't catch me, you can't catch me..." he sang smugly, but he lost balance from the frantic waving and accidentally fell off the counter with a girly "ahhhhhhhhh!".

Instantly both me and Victoria dissolved into fits of laughter.

"Hahahahahahahaha-" I laughed, curling up into a small ball.

"I can't brea- I can't breathe" she choked out as tears of joy fell from her eyes while she clutched her abdomen. We rolled around on the bed, scenes of that stupid video still circling our minds, making us unable to stop laughing.
"How does he manage to scream like that? I– " Victoria continued to say until a small thud interrupted her. She sat up, and saw that I had fallen on the ground from laughing too much.

That only made her laugh harder. Soon enough we were both shaking on the floor, and any eye contact between the two of us only ignited another series of chortling. Eventually, when we had truly stopped, we both sat on the floor, me laying on Victoria's chest this time, as we steadied our breaths.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I said as I stared up at the ceiling. I waited for a response from my girlfriend, but I heard something else from behind me.

"Hic"

I turned around to face her, an eyebrow raised. "What did you say?"

"Nothing," she answered, her face reddening rapidly. Then I realized it. She was getting hiccups from laughing too much.

"Vic's got the hics!" I exclaimed, grinning widely as she pouted cutely in response. "No I do [hic] not!"

"Ohhhh you surely hic do!" I mimicked her. I couldn't help but make fun of her hiccups. She was so adorable each time she let out a "hic", and her expression, oh it was priceless.

"I can't believe you." Victoria said as she rolled her eyes at me. "So, hic, there's a way to stop this right?"

"Are you ticklish at all?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow.

"Well, maybe a little, but what's that gotta do with- " before she finished her sentence, I got up, turned around and tickled her.

She, of course, screamed like a guinea pig. We wrestled on the floor, me trying to tickle her and her frantically pushing my hands back at any given second.

"STOP! Stopstopstopstopstopstop" she cried out between giggles.

Still smiling, I raised up my hands, backing away slowly.

"Why did you do that, y/n?" she faked an angry expression, but it soon melted into a bright smile "Hey, my hiccups are gone!"

"No need to thank me," I said smugly as I got up from the floor, heading out our bedroom door.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, my chest heaved and my throat let out a "hic".

I quickly turned to face Victoria, seeing a sinister smile form on her face.

"My turn to tickle you now"

————————————————————————
fun fact nobody asked for: i got the idea for this story a few days ago, when my dad hiccuped loudly in front of me and scared the hell out of me

not to be weird or anything, but i think vic hiccuping would be super cute hehe

you can submit requests here: