VICTORIA - makeup

A/N:
this might be my favourite imagine to date <3

In this story, Victoria, your crush, comes to do your makeup before a party

———————————————————————

"Ding" I heard the sound of my doorbell ringing, and I ran as fast as I possibly could to open the door.

"Vic!" Seeing my best friend at the door, my smile widened.

She smiled back at me, and pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you so much, y/n!"

"We literally just saw each other three weeks ago, Vic" I giggled at her as I hugged her back. Just as my arms touched her waist, I felt my heartbeat speed up just a teeny bit.

"Exactly," she said as she looked me in the eyes, a playful grin forming on her face.

I had to admit, I did kinda have a crush on vic. We've met for around 4 years now, and I've stuck with her through thick and thin, from the first time she went on X factor Italia, to her winning Eurovision. But lately, each time I stare at Victoria, a light bubbly feeling rose in my stomach.

I kept trying to push it away, thinking it would never be possible for me to have a relationship with a girl, but Victoria seemed to like to make that a challenge.

"Hurry up now, or we're gonna be late for the party tonight." she said as she looped her arm around mine, dragging me into my bathroom. Once we reached there, she slammed the door shut, dropped her bag to the ground, and started pulling out all the makeup tools she brought.

"Now, let's see. Brushes, eyeshadow, highlighter..."

I squinted at the mountain of makeup tools on the floor. "You sure all of this is necessary? I mean, it's just a small party, and you know I don't like to dress up that much-"

"Listen y/n," Victoria looked up at me. She was kneeling on the floor just now, so she slowly waddled to me on her knees, with foundation and concealer in either of her hands. "I know you're really pretty without makeup, but that doesn't mean we can't dress up once in a while."

"You're right I guess." I shrugged back. Wait.

"Did you just call me pretty?" I asked softly. My head spun just at the thought of that.

Victoria gave me that playful grin again. "I was just stating facts."

I made a mental note to remind myself to breathe.

Victoria motioned for me to sit on the ground, and she leaned closer to my face to do my makeup for me. Because according to Victoria herself, she was 'a bit more skilled than me'.

One of her hands held my face to steady it, while the other dabbed foundation on my cheeks and forehead with a makeup sponge. It was both heavenly and torturous, having her face leaning so close to mine. On one hand, I could feel her warm breath brushing against my chin. I could hear her humming quietly to herself. I could see her eyes up close, admiring them as they shifted from baby blue to stormy gray under the reflection of the marble floor of my bathroom.

On the other hand, I hated how close I was to her soft pink lips, yet could not kiss them. I hated how close I was to her cheeks and cheekbones, yet could not caress them. I hated how close I was to her ears, yet could not just whisper to her how much I love her.

What if she'll never like me back? What if she already has someone in her life?

These questions swarmed my mind, until I felt Victoria adding the last few strokes of lipstick on my lips. Finally, she stepped away from me, satisfaction gleaming in her eyes.
"Done! Now you look as hot as me." she joked as she started to pack up her tools.

"That will never be possible." I muttered under my breath, as quietly as I could.

Victoria must've heard it though, because her hands, which were originally putting away her stuff, froze midair. "What did you say?" she questioned as her eyes fixated on me.

Oh crap. I dared to meet her gaze, but I couldn't read her expression. It was a mix of confusion, surprise, and something else I couldn't figure out. My mind went completely blank. "Umm, I meant that...that it's not possible cause..."

As I tried to think of an explanation, Victoria's mouth twisted into that playful grin once more. That annoying bubbly feeling rose in my stomach again, but this time it was too strong for me too push it down.

My heartbeat went faster and faster, as she gradually leaned closer and closer. Then she stopped, so close to my face that her nose was tickling mine.

One mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi. I counted in my heart. She was looking at me , eyes sparkling with anticipation, as if waiting for me to respond.

And I did.

I placed my hands on her face, pulling my lips to hers fiercely and kissed them. Victoria wasted no time reciprocating the kiss. She gripped my waist, while my left hand moved from her face to down to the small of her back, holding her close. All this time, I used all my willpower to hold myself back from kissing her, and now that she was on my lips, my heart soared like a dove set free. The questions that had bothered me for the last few hours vaporized as our lips continued to move against each other in a synchronized pattern. Eventually, we pulled apart, both breathless as we sat back down on the floor.

"I was waiting for you to do that," said Victoria, a small smile playing on her lips.

"You knew I liked you all along?" I ask, surprised.

"I was only 70% sure before, y/n. But while I did your makeup, you blushed so hard when I came near your face, to the point I pondered if I should put blush on you or not." Victoria giggled lightly. "That's when I knew you felt the same way I did about you."

"Oh vic," I was ecstatic. I couldn't believe how lucky I was, to have someone as amazing as Victoria to like me back. I got up to pull her into a hug, but then gasped as I caught a glimpse of our reflections on the bathroom mirror.

"Oh my god Victoria!" "What is it?" she asked, slightly startled by my sudden shriek.

She turned to look at the mirror. Standing in it were the both of us, lipstick smudged all over both our chins.

"Great, now we need to do our makeup all over again."

———————————————————————
this took me longer to write than expected, nonetheless i enjoyed writing it a lot

you can submit your requests here: