VICTORIA - gay club (1)

A/N:
im running out of ideas to write rn so i think i'll just be uploading my thomas imagine and the second part to this vic imagine for now. but thanks for over 50 votes anyways!!

In this story, you and your friend Alessa stumbles in a gay club, which is where you bumped into a charming stranger, Victoria.

———————————————————————

"Come onnnn," my friend Alessa whined at me. She grabbed onto the sleeve of my cardigan and pulled me towards the nightclub in front of us. "Just one more drink?"

I hid my frustrated expression in my palms. "Alessa, we've gone through two clubs already, and aren't you drunk enough?"

"Nope! I could definitely take a few more drinks." she said after letting out a hiccup. "Hey, we got into the colleges we wanted, so we gotta celebrate! Loosen up, missy." Without waiting, Alessa  straight up dragged me towards the door of the club, ignoring all my groans and muttered curses.

Being the chaotic friend she is, Alessa already downed a few drinks not minutes from entering. I myself ordered a drink as well, but I made myself solely focus on making sure my friend doesn't puke all over the place.

A few more minutes later, Alessa excused herself to the dance floor. Me, who was practically born with two left feet, refused her offer kindly. When she was gone, I started to take in the environment around me.

Multicolored lights flashed everywhere, and the music was deafening. A typical nightclub environment. But otherwise, the whole place seemed pretty nice. Maybe I'll come visit more in the future, I thought to myself.

In the corner of my eye, I caught two men kissing on the couch in the corner of the room. A gay couple. Nothing abnormal about that. But as my eye travelled across the room, to my surprise I discovered: most of the couples in this nightclub were of the same sex. I wouldn't be in a gay club, would I?

"What the hell am I doing here in a gay club? I'm straight!" I groaned. I started pondering on whether I should find Alessa and tell her to move to another club together.

"You are?" I heard a raspy voice behind me.

I spun around and almost bumped into the person talking. "Oh sorry!" I blurted out.

My eyes landed on a feminine figure before me. Straight-ish blonde hair fell down her back. She was wearing a black bralette with a leather jacket on the outside, and a bright red scarf around her neck. Perfect brown eyebrows framed a pair of piercing blue eyes, which travelled up and down my body, from my face to my boots. Rings of gold decorated her slim fingers. Everything about her oozed confidence and a little bit of playfulness, as if she knew she had everyone's eyes on her and she liked it.

The girl arched an eyebrow at me. God, I got too carried away looking at her. "Umm, yeah, I'm straight."

The corner of her mouth turned up in a smirk. "If you were straight, would you have blushed when you were checking me out?"

Wait, what? "Uh no, no I didn't-" "Don't fret, I was just joking." the girl laughed at how panicked I seemed. "The name's Victoria, by the way." she stretched her hand out for me to shake.

"Y/n." I shook her hand back. "Since my friend is busy on the dance floor, shall we chat for a while?"

"Sure." she answered. We found an empty table in the club, and sat across from each other. We each ordered a drink and started to chat.

"So, what brings you here, y/n?"
"My friend and I got into the colleges we wanted, so we're coming out here to celebrate. We jumped around a few clubs, but they were all awful, and that's how we ended up here." I answered her. "How about you?"

She heaved a sigh. "Need to get my mind off of my ex for a moment. She was quite bossy and clingy."

I mouthed a small 'oh'. "Well, I've never dated before, so I can't really offer any helpful advice."

Victoria cocked her head to the side. "Really? Not even a girl like you?"

I blushed at her compliment. "Yeah, I wanted to focus on school before I got into a relationship." Victoria rolled her eyes at my answer. "Ohhhh, so you're a 'good girl' kinda girl."

"What, nerds are cool too!" I squinted at her while she scoffed back.

"Plus, none of the guys at my school really interested me. Or any guy in my life currently." I added, murmuring.

Victoria stared at me questioningly again. "Are you sure you aren't a little, y'know..." she giggled a little. I ignored her and took another sip of my drink, feeling the alcohol enter my mind. I thought back to my middle school and high school days, and I was shocked to find out that I can't even recall myself crushing on a boy once. But...that couldn't mean anything much, could it?

To hide my embarrassment, I shot her a question back. "Why are you so obsessed with asking about my sexuality anyways?" I turned to face her, and I accidentally glanced down at her lips. Gosh, they were so perfectly shaped, like two pink petals. They look so soft.

It was her turn to be embarrassed now. "Well...you're in a gay club..." Her answer didn't make sense, but I didn't care. Her face was a bit flushed– either from the alcohol or my question. Along with her outfit, she looked like both a confident queen and a shy schoolgirl at the same time, quite cute and hot...Snap out of it, y/n!

"Are you okay, y/n? Did I say something?" Victoria asked with concern. "Nope. I'm fine." I squeaked. Inside, however, I was in fact not fine. I don't know why, but I felt like a helpless moth, and Victoria was the fire luring me in. All I wanted to do right now was...

Kiss her?

No. No. I'm not thinking straight (perhaps literally). It's gotta be the drinks.

"I'm gonna excuse myself for a moment." I mumbled, brushing past Victoria and heading towards the club's bathroom. I faintly heard Victoria calling for me in the back, but my mind was too occupied to care.

What the hell is happening to me?

———————————————————————
i just loooove writing these flirty dialogues, i mean they're just so fun???

anyways, can anyone recommend me some good netflix shows to watch? i rlly need some nowadays

you can submit requests here (please):