VICTORIA - midnight baking

A/N:
another cute fluff let's goooo

In this story, Victoria comes back home from a party, and you both decide to bake some cookies together :)

———————————————————————

I heard the sound of the door lock turning, and I looked up from my book. My girlfriend Victoria stumbled in from the door, with a silly smile plastered on her red face.

"Hey cucciola," grinned Victoria. Her words were slightly slurred, and her legs seemed a bit wobbly, causing her to sway back and forth as she tried to walk towards me.

"Vic," I put on a stern face. "You told me you wouldn't party too late, and it's almost 1 o'clock now. And are you drunk?" I frowned at her. Almost immediately, Victoria lost her balance and stumbled forward. I caught her in my arms, and she looked up at me innocently.

"I may have taken a shot or two." she giggled.

I heaved a long sigh. "Oh vic, what am I gonna do with you?"

Victoria ignored my remark. "Can we bake some cookies? I'm starving and I want something to eat right now." She leaned a little closer to me. "Pretty please?"

I glared at her for a moment, trying to remain a serious face. But Victoria gave me a cute little pout, and that made me give in.

"Fine, but you gotta change out of your party clothes first." I pinched her nose bridge gently. She squealed with happiness, then practically skipped back to the bedroom to change. Drunk Vic is always so cute, I chuckled to myself.

Five minutes later, Victoria came back outside dressed in just an oversized band tee. I was reaching up to one of our kitchen cabinets to take the cookie mix, standing on my tiptoes and stretching my arm as high as I could, when I felt two arms snake around my torso.

"Umm baby? I'm trying to take the cookie mix here." I stood awkwardly with my hand still held high as Victoria hugged me tightly from behind.

"Cuddles first." Victoria mumbled behind my shoulder, her words still slurred.

"No cookies then?" I raised my tone a little. Hearing my threat, Victoria immediately broke the hug and sat obediently on the kitchen counter.

"That's more like it." I giggled.

Soon, I had all the ingredients ready, and it was time to start baking. "Here, help me open the cookie mix." I handed the bag of cookie mix to Victoria, and went on to crack some eggs. Unfortunately, she must've yanked the bag open too hard. Cookie mix flew everywhere, spilling all over the poor girl.

I broke out into a fit of laughter, causing Victoria to give me a stank eye. "Ha-ha. Very funny." she rolled her eyes when I leaned on the kitchen counter, still shaking with laughter.

But in a flash of an eye, Victoria grabbed a handful of cookie mix from the bag, and threw it at me. "Take that!" It was her turn to laugh as the powder hit my face.

I sputtered out some cookie mix. "You rascal!" I cried out, a smile forming on my face. I leaped towards Victoria and started tickling her, my cookie mix-covered hands leaving stains on her band tee. She hunched over from the giggling, unable to support herself with her wobbly legs.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry for doing that!" Victoria grabbed ahold of my hands so I couldn't tickle her, then pulled me close and peppered kisses all over my face.

"Eww, your slobber is all over me-" I snickered before Victoria silenced me with one last kiss on the mouth.

Victoria and I brushed the cookie mix out of our hair and face and went back to baking. After mixing everything, we rolled the dough into little balls and placed them on the baking pan. I shoved the pan into the oven, and we waited for the cookies to be done. Victoria kept coming back to the oven to stare at the cookies. She leaned so close to the oven her nose was almost pressing the glass, making me smile at her silly drunk behavior.

10 minutes passed, and just as the oven went 'ding' the air was filled with the scent of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Victoria and I impatiently took out the cookies and cooled them down. We stuffed the cookies into a big bowl and propped ourselves on the couch, and Victoria switched on the TV to put on a netflix show.

Few minutes into the show, I reached out to take another cookie, and felt something sneak in the crook of my neck. I looked down my shoulder and saw Victoria glance up at the same time, our eyes meeting.

"Cookies are done, so it's cuddle time." She said with a wide smile spread across her face.

This time I didn't object. I pulled her closer so she was lying on me, and with the other hand I cupped her face and pulled her into a kiss. Her lips were sweet from the cookies, and I imagined mine were too, because she deepened the kiss and I could feel her smile. Her hands suddenly traveled to the buttons of my blazer. I grabbed her hands before they could unbutton them.

"Uh-uh. You're drunk right now, so I'm not gonna take advantage of you." I shook my head.

"No fair! You're so mean." Victoria's smile turned into a pout. She crossed her arms and sat back up on the couch, glowering at me.

"You still love me though." I punched her lightly in the arm. She still shot me an irritated glare, but she returned into my arms.

"I'll take that as a yes." I grinned.

———————————————————————
how do u guys feel about these fluffs? should I write more of them or write about something more serious?

you can submit your requests here: