VICTORIA - gay club (2)

A/N:
here's part two to gay club :)
also who's excited for vic's birthday tmr???

In this story, Victoria finds you in the club bathroom, and she proposes a surprising request.

———————————————————————

I slammed the door of the bathroom shut. After splashing my face with water repeatedly, I sucked in a deep breath and tried to organize my thoughts.

My thoughts were scattered around, but the bits and pieces all fit together like a puzzle to create an answer. An answer to why I'm feeling this way around Victoria.

Victoria.

"Oh my god." I rubbed my forehead. I just ran away from her. She must be confused as hell.

"Y/n!" The bathroom door opened with a "bang". Victoria was standing behind it, panting as she grabbed my arm. "My ex. She's here in this club."

Looking down at where she gripped my arm, I tried hard to not blush at our sudden contact. "The clingy ex you were talking about just now?"

"Yes yes, and she's here to get back together with me." She glanced down as she said the next sentence. "That's why I need you to be my girlfriend."

"WHAT?" I definitely couldn't hide my blushing now. "Can't you just hide in a bathroom stall or something?"

Victoria sighed tiredly. "Been there, done that."

I shot her a confused look, but she ignored me.

"The thing is," Victoria gave a little huff of exasperation. "she'll just keep bothering me to get back with me, unless I'm taken. So..."

She suddenly started to fiddle with her fingers. Now her face was a bit flushed too. "I know you're straight, but I promise we're just gonna pretend till she's gone—"

"I'll be your girlfriend." I blurted out.

Part of me is screaming "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING Y/N" on maximum volume, and the other part is weirdly calm about this. What harm could it do? I'll just hold hands with Victoria, call her "babe" and boom, her ex is gone.

But just thinking of doing all the above still made butterflies flutter violently in my stomach.

Nevertheless, I hooped my arm through Victoria's arm.

"Let's go fool your ex." I whispered into her ear as we walked out of the bathroom together.

Scanning the room, Victoria pointed her finger at a black haired woman, who was looking around frantically like she was searching for someone. "That's my ex."

The woman's eyes darted around the club until they laid on Victoria and I.

"Vicky!" the woman called out in a high pitched voice.

Victoria loudly sighed. "Hi, Bethany."

Bethany made her way to us, and I got to see her appearance clearly. She was beautiful, but in a popular-girl-in-high-school-way. A tight pink dress hugged her curves. Her face was caked with makeup, and her lips were lined to make them seem more plump. Those lips have probably kissed Victoria before. I felt a weird pang of jealousy in my heart.

"Vicky, why won't you answer my calls? I've missed you." Bethany peered up from her lashes , and grabbed ahold of Victoria's hand, completely ignoring me at her side. Victoria immediately recoiled. "Of course I won't answer your calls. Not when you cheated on me." Victoria's tone was cold.

Who would have the audacity to cheat on their partner and complain about them not responding back?

"Oh come on, that was just a kiss!" Bethany whined. I had to suppress a shudder at her annoying voice. "Can't we just be together again? We were so good!"