THOMAS - a little biking accident

A/N:
if you like my stories, remember to leave me a vote 💛 (only if you want to tho, no pressure)

In this story, Thomas takes you out to biking, but a small distraction caught you off guard (btw should I continue to do these intros?)

———————————————————————

Thomas finally had a day off, and seeing that the weather today wasn't too bad, Thomas decided to take me to go for a bike ride.

"Ready, bambina?" Thomas asked as we pushed our rented bikes onto the bike lane.
"I hope so...I haven't ridden a bike in ages, so I'm a little rusty." I replied while I gripped the handles of the bike tightly, sweat forming on my palms.

Thomas walked up to me, gave me a forehead kiss and reassured me "Don't worry, bambina, I'm gonna be with you all the way."
"All the way?"
"Yup yup" he smiled at me warmly, sending a calm sensation to wash over me.

"Alright. Let's get going!" Thomas leaped on his bike, and immediately started pedaling ahead. I exhaled sharply and positioned myself on my bike as well. You're going to be fine, I told myself. Before I knew it, I was pedaling alongside my boyfriend.

I was a little wobbly, but otherwise balancing pretty well. Thomas, on the other hand, was an absolute pro. He sat up straight on his bike and started making juggling motions with his hands, the way clowns do on unicycles.

"Stop making me laugh!" I scolded him playfully, a giggle escaping my lips. Seeing me loosen up, he smiled in satisfaction, and resumed to a normal position.

We were cycling along the sea, and I inhaled deeply, trying to absorb as much of the fresh sea air as possible. The scenery was spectacular. Yellow little flowers decorated the bushes along the coastline. In the distance, I saw small islands with emerald green hills sitting in the peaceful blue sea. Every once in a while a seagull would pass above us, and Thomas would mimic its squawk, making the both of us break out in a fit of laughter.

Just when all was going well, disaster struck. My focus was on Thomas as he squawked at another seagull, so I didn't notice the zooming sound of a bicycle approaching quickly behind me.

"That sounded more like a scream than a squawk this time, Thoma- Ahh!" I flinched as a blur zoomed past me, catching me off guard. I lost my balance. My hands let go of the handles and covered my face as my entire body fell sideways, hitting the ground a millisecond before my bike tumbled on me.

"Y/n!" Thomas shrieked, shock and worry written all over his face. He got off his bike and ran towards me. "Are you okay? Did you break a bone? Are you feeling nauseous? You have all ten fingers right?"
"Wha- I'm fine Thommy, I have this scratch on my knee though." The scratch was the size of a ping pong ball, with a few drops of blood seeping from it.

"Oh, my poor little bambina," cooed Thomas. He reached into his backpack and took out a med kit, a water bottle, an ice pack, hand sanitizer, and a banana. He rapidly peeled the banana, handed it to me and started to bandage my wound. "It's gonna be okay really quickly, bambina, just hold on."

When he was done, he stood back a little to examine his handiwork while I took another bite of the banana he gave me. Without warning, Thomas picked me up and carried me in his arms, bridal-style.

"What are you doing?!" "I'm taking you to that bench over there so you can rest. Also, don't talk with your mouth full."
"Fine, mom." I rolled my eyes at him jokingly.

"But you know I can walk towards the bench myself, right?"
"Nope bambina, you're my patient now and I gotta take care of you to the best of my ability." he beamed, and sat me down the bench. He retrieved our bikes and set them aside on my bench, before he sat down next to me and began to play with my fingers.

"Never scare me like that again, y/n. Did you know how worried I was when I saw you fall?" he murmured, then bent down and took a bite of the banana in my hands.

"Alrighty. I promise. Thank you for taking care of me, Thomas. I'm the luckiest to ever end up with you" I removed my hand from his grasp and placed it on his cheek. He had a little bit of a stubble, so his chin felt slightly rough under my palm, but I found that more endearing than annoying. He closed those green eyes of his and sighed in content, further pressing my hand onto his warm skin. At that moment, it felt like there were only the two of us in the world.

We stayed like that for a while till Thomas reopened his eyes. "Let's go home, shall we?" I asked. "Thought you'd never ask." he kept my hand in his, helping me up.

"Pay attention to the road this time, y/n. Remember to look both sides and always keep alert-"
"Fine, mom."

———————————————————————

feel free to submit me some requests!