DAMIANO - cramps

A/N:
this is another request by gixrgiari ! enjoy!

In this story, on 2nd anniversary of you and Damiano dating, you are taken care of by your boyfriend Damiano when your period cramps hit you.
*slight mention of vomiting, skip this if it makes u uncomfortable
———————————————————————

I tried focusing on the flickering of the candlelight on our table. I tried focusing on the elegant music playing in the background. I tried taking in deep breaths. But all of it seemed hopeless to distract me from the pain in my lower abdomen.

Damiano brought me to a fancy restaurant tonight to celebrate the two year anniversary of us dating, which was super sweet. But my cramps had to come today and ruin it all.

"Are you okay, amore? You're not talking much." Damiano stretched his hand out across the table to hold mine.

No, I was not okay. My lower abdomen and back were sore as hell. Waves of nausea would wash over me constantly, making me want to hurl. However, I didn't want to ruin tonight, not when he had prepared so much for me.

"I'm okay." I smiled weakly at him in response. He knitted his eyebrows together, totally not believing me. Nonetheless, he didn't question me further and we waited for our food.

Shortly after, our food arrived at our table. I stared down at my steak. It looked appetizing enough, but I couldn't bring myself to down any food when my cramps were making my stomach lurch front and back like a boat.

Damiano noticed my weird behavior. "Y/n, why are you having a staring contest with the steak?" I looked up at him, and he gasped. "Oh my god, amore, your face is pale."

At the mention of that, my lower abdomen tightened, and if organs could talk my uterus would probably be screaming for mercy. "It's my cramps. I got my period today." I managed to gasp out.

Lines formed between his eyebrows as he remembered how bad my cramps could get. "Let's get you out of here then–"

"No," I cut him off and pointed towards the direction of the washroom. "I'm just gonna...yeah" I used what strength I have left in my legs to push myself up. That was a bad idea. The movement caused nausea to hit me again, and my vision even started to blur. Damiano pushed himself out of his seat, about to support me when a waiter sped behind me, accidentally knocking my shoulder in the process.

The sudden motion jolted my stomach violently. My eyes squeezed shut in pain. My mouth was forced open in pain as I fell forward.

I couldn't trace what exactly happened next. The next thing I knew I was sitting on the restaurant's cold washroom floor, with Damiano wetting a towel at the sink. Luckily, most of my nausea is gone, but the pain was still there.

"Don't move, amore, I'm going to clean your collar." Damiano cooed as he dabbed the area under my chin with his wet towel.

That's when I looked down at my dress. It was an expensive one, a black satin dress I chose specially for tonight. But now it's ruined: I had thrown up on it.

"Oh no, oh no. I threw up! This is so disgusting," I groaned as my boyfriend wiped the gross material from the collar of my dress. And as he did so, I spotted a dark splotch on his silk shirt. I realized what had happened. I had thrown up on him too, when he caught me as I fell.

His expensive shirt ruined. By me, to be specific. Tears formed in my eyes. "I'm disgusting. I'm sorry, Damiano. I knew you spent so much money and effort on this, but I just..." I choked on my words. "...ruined it all."

He had finished cleaning up my dress and was now cleaning his shirt, but he looked up to me when I said that.

"Never think of yourself that way, amore. It was not your fault you had cramps." His finger gently wiped a tear from my cheek. He was so caring and forgiving, I really couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

Soon his shirt was clean too, and he took my hand to help me up from the floor. My knees didn't budge though. They buckled under my weight, and Damiano had to catch me again before I could hit the floor.

"Welp, I'm still a little weak." I forced an embarrassed smile. He chuckled deeply. Without warning, he swept me up –as easily as he would've picked up his cats– and walked out of the washroom, carrying me bridal-style.

My face flushed a deep red as all gazes in the restaurant fell on us. "Dam, people are staring..."

"Do you wanna walk then?" He asked. I shook my head in reply. "So just ignore them, okay? Plus, I'm kinda enjoying this." he smirked lightly. I could only roll my eyes at him.

He stepped outside the restaurant still carrying me in his arms. The cold night air whipped at my face mercilessly, and I dug my face into Damiano's shoulder. He was so...warm. I could fall asleep in these arms forever, knowing that I'll be shielded from all the cold of the world here.

"Hang on a moment, amore. We're almost at my apartment." Damiano bent down his head to whisper in my ear. Thank goodness the restaurant we were dining in was only a 10 minute walk away from Damiano's home, so he wouldn't be too exhausted when we got in his apartment.

After he set me down on the sofa, he fetched me one of his hoodies to change into. "Change out of your dress first, amore. I'm gonna go down real quick." he barely finished his sentence as he hurried out his door again, leaving me confused. What the hell is he doing downstairs?

A quarter of an hour later, I was just browsing through Damiano's netflix when the door bursted open, revealing a panting Damiano.

"Dam! Were you...running?" I raised an eyebrow.

Looking down, I noticed that a bunch of plastic bags were hanging from his two arms, making him look like some sort of weird tree.

"Here," he was still panting his lungs out. "I didn't have any pads at home, so I ran down to the pharmacy to buy some. I also heard that getting chocolate helps, but I didn't know which kind you liked, so I got some of each. And a heating pad too..." He emptied the plastic bags on the coffee table in front of me, and mountains of twix, kit kats and hersheys'  toppled out, as well as a few boxes of pads.

My jaw hit the floor. "You...you got all this for me? And in such a short time too?"

Damiano beamed at me as he exited the kitchen with a filled heating pad. "Well, I couldn't let my girlfriend continue to suffer, could I?"

The period hormones finally took over. Happy tears streamed down my face, and though I was still weak, I got myself to stand up so I could throw my arms around my boyfriend's neck. "I don't deserve you!" I exclaimed through my tears.

"Oh y/n," Damiano just laughed at my dramatic reaction, "I love you, and I wanna be there for you always."

"Even when I throw up on you and become an emotional mess?"

He chuckled before giving my nose a boop. "Yes, even that. Now, sit down and eat some chocolate. It'll make you feel better."

He sat down on the sofa, with me lying on his lap. I placed the heating pad on my stomach, letting the warmth of it seep in. Meanwhile, he peeled open some Hershey's kisses and fed it to me, and I chewed it happily. We continued to binge watch some shows and feed each other chocolate, and eventually my cramps faded away.

I snuggled closer to my boyfriend. Sleepiness was already taking over my head, but I still managed out. "I love you, Damiano."

I felt his two lips touch my forehead. "I love you too, y/n." And with that, I fell into a deep sleep.

———————————————————————
this imagine is dedicated to all my ladies out there, i feel your pain😭

you can submit requests here: