1: tteokbokki

"Heeseo"

"Heeseo"

"Lee Heeseo"

"Hey, wake up. Mrs. Yoo will be here." Eunyoung shaked her friend aggresively.

"W-what." Heeseo wake up and looked around if the teacher already there. She continue to take a nap as there's no sign of the teacher yet.

"What are you doing last night? Study again? Can you care about yourself for once? You always stay up late. You need to know your limit when study too. " Eunyoung kept nagging on her.

Heeseo a girl who always study and somehow forgot to take care of herself. Because the mother of her, she need to study everyday and double up her studies whenever exam is coming.

Instead of wake up, she continued to sleep. Eunyoung sighed and let her friend fell into her dreamland. She also doesn't understand why her friend pushed herself to study even though she always said she hates studying the most.

Mrs. Yoo came and everyone stand up and bow to greet her. "Heeseo wake up! I don't want you to get trouble after this. " Eunyoung shaked her again.

"Ms. Lee, are you sleeping in the class? Don't you see I'm already here? " Mrs. Yoo raised her voice made Heeseo to flinch and wake up.

" I'm sorry Mrs." she said while lowered her head.

"You can't be like this Ms. Lee. You're the top student and you can not show this kind of behavior to everyone."

Yes. A top student need to be perfect. A role model to the other students.

"I'm sorry. Mrs. I will not sleep again in the class. " she said and keep her head low.

"Never mind. You can take your seat. "

" Thank you Mrs. Yoo. " she bowed to her and slapped her face to back to her sense.

"Thanks god you're safe this time. " Eunyoung got closer to her, whispered and smiled.

Everyone focused on the class even though there's some students tried to sleep cause Mrs. Yoo class was boring. Nervertheless, they had to keep their eyes wide open thus punishment will not on them.

Heeseo yawned a few times and close her eyes. She felt everything around was spinning and dizziness started engulfing her mind. If it's not because of her classmate called her, she probably on detention room right now.

"Okay, so everyone know that there's examination upcoming right. I want to say that this time it will be a little harder than the last time. I want all of you to make sure study carefully because next year you will be on your senior year. I don't want you still keep your laziness and start to study before it's too late. " Mdm. Yoo explained and dismissed the class.

Heeseo sighed heavily while putting her things in her bag, "Another suffers will come. "

"Yeah I know right. It's really tiring to survive another examination," Eunyoung answered her and checked herself on her phone. An idea popped up in her mind.

"Heeseo, " she called her friend who's busy putting her stuffs.

"What? "

"Do you want to go eat some tteokbokki after school? " Eunyoung asked hoping she could join.

"No."

"Why? You want to study again? No, no. Not this time Heeseo. You already study last night." her index finger showed to signal it's a no this time.

"Still no. " Heeseo answered.

"Just this time. It's been a long we didn't hang out together. " Eunyoung kept begging her.

"Okay. Okay. Just this time. " Heeseo finally gave up.

"Thank you Heeseo. I love you so much. " Eunyoung said happily and hugged her.

The two best friend walked out from the school with an excited feeling. They kept talking and laughing together until they reached to the tteokbokki stall.

"We want two spicy tteokbokki please. " Eunyoung ordered happily.

"Make it super spicy. " she added.

"Are you sure? " Heeseo asked her in teasing tone.

"Just wait and see. "

At the time Heeseo want to pay, Eunyoung already stretched out the money. "I will pay for this."

"But.. " Eunyoung cut her sentences and shook her head, " No, no. You're here is enough for me. "

Heeseo smiled, " Thank you Eunyoung. "

They ate their tteokbokki while talking with some random stuff since it been a long time they didn't hang out together.

"Heeseo, I feel like I would explode anytime soon. "

"Why? Is it to spicy? Come on. You're a fan of spicy food. "

"But this is too spicy. I can't hold it anymore. " Eunyoung grabbed the water and gulped it down in once.

Heeseo laughed at her friend who said the tteokbokki is not spicy at first but ended up being the first one to drink water. Loser I would say.

"Are you enjoy it? Laughing at me? " Eunyoung asked in disbelief and blew her tongue from the spiceness.

"Of course. You're so confident about it at first." Heeseo then take another bite of tteokbokki and chocked into it.

"Instant karma I would say, " Eunyoung laughed at her back first before handed her the water. Heeseo only glared on her and continued eat peacefully this time.

Heeseo and Eunyoung walked around the park for awhile, exhaling the fresh air after a long time. Eunyoung phone ringing make both of them stopped.

"I'm sorry Heeseo, we couldn't spend time a little longer. It must be my mom looking for me. I'll go home first. "

"It's okay Eunyoung. I'm happy that I can be with you." Heeseo smiled and bid her goodbye.

"See you tomorrow Lee Heeseo. " Eunyoung shouted from afar.

"See you too Eunyoung. " she said while waving to her.

Heeseo continued to walk around to clear her mind. Deep inside her heart, she still want to spend time with Eunyoung but she needs to understand her.

"Maybe I'm forgot to enjoy my youth with all this studies. "